some relationship advice plz...

xerex

Reaction score
ok so me and my girlfriend have been going out for about a week now....and she knew this before but didnt make a big deal out of it....i smoke and i cut school...but she wants me to stop doing both. She says she wont kiss me until i stop smoking....for OUR sake...now she tells me that wants me to do this cuz she cares about me...but a friend of mine who also smokes and cuts with me told me that i should put a short leash on her cuz shes trying to rule the relationship...

im just curious as to what you guys think about this...any help is greatly appreciated...thanx guys...

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You really should quit smoking and go to school for your sake. But if you dont want to then dont. Dont let what she says change you at all.

If I were you I would really try to quit smoking. I would go to her and tell her I need help breaking my addiction. Then she would feel like she is rescuing me and girls eat that sh1t up.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
xerex said:
ok so me and my girlfriend have been going out for about a week now....and she knew this before but didnt make a big deal out of it....i smoke and i cut school...but she wants me to stop doing both. She says she wont kiss me until i stop smoking....for OUR sake...now she tells me that wants me to do this cuz she cares about me...but a friend of mine who also smokes and cuts with me told me that i should put a short leash on her cuz shes trying to rule the relationship...

im just curious as to what you guys think about this...any help is greatly appreciated...thanx guys...
My dear friend, I suggest you open your TV - did you know smoking kills, is bad for your health and gives you bad breath?

The choice is pretty obvious which is why I was being sarcastic...

STOP SMOKING!!!!

roel88

Reaction score
I guess she is not trying to rule the relationship, being dominating or sort like that.She just wants to bring out the best in you by refraining those vices.Your lucky she is concern with you!:yes: