Some questions before I start my 'approach' career

brasilisheaven

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a co-worker I like she laughs to me when she sees me and I approached her once for a small talk :up:

She was fun to talk to but no major signs that she was very interested.

Problem is, if i ask her out or ask for her number after another chat she could refuse and tell her 'team' what I did, I work with her department sometimes so it could be awkward if I did. What would you advice me to do here? Just build more rapport and talk to her and check upon her signs or just go for it next time I see her or anything else?

GearsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try talking to her more often dude, make small talk.. ask her stuff like, what she likes or what she enjoys doing for fun when she isn't working.. make her laugh when you talk to her... Just don't try talking to her 24/7 or you will come of as creepy, needy, and annoying. Looks for signs of interest... How long have you known her? Ask for her number man, being rejected is better than having regret.. if she gives it to you call her up a day later or so and ask her if she wants to get something before work like a coffee.. and start building from there. Go for it dude!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
brasilisheaven said:
I have a co-worker......
Stopped reading after^^^^^. Don't sarge your co-workers. Like the name of dating website there's plenty of other fish in the sea.