Some noobish questions

SeanyB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it better to approach any woman when trying to get over AA or just any attractive ones?

How can I learn to be completely outcome independent? (Last time I thought I had it, I ended the night disappointed when nothing happened)

How long should I stay talking to a group of women for? Last time I was out I kinda switched between groups really quickly.

Any advice would be a massive help, thanks!

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeanyB said:
Is it better to approach any woman when trying to get over AA or just any attractive ones?
All of them. Young, old, attractive, ugly, thin, fat. Do that to build confidence and get practice. Don't chicken out of approaching hot ones. You need to approach at least some hot ones. Eventually, you'll be confident enough to approach, and you won't need to bother to go out of your way to talk to old ladies or chubby chicks.

How can I learn to be completely outcome independent?
Don't dwell on failures. Think positively. Go out and get more and more practice.

How long should I stay talking to a group of women for? Last time I was out I kinda switched between groups really quickly.
Depends where you are and what you're trying to do with them. Make sure you end the interaction of a high.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeanyB said:
I disagree with the poster above. Whatever girls you find attractive. There is no rule that you have to approach only hb 8's and above or any specific type. However, t serves you no purpose to be approaching fat chicks, and frankly to be seen talking to fat chicks lowers your value. Just people seeing you talking to hot girls raises your value. You need to be approaching girls that you find attractive and would like to f___ cause you never know you could hit it off and might get yourself a date. This is why you have to approach only those girls you like, you have to think of every approach as a potential win.

Last edited:

SeanyB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll just have to grab my balls and approach every woman I see!