some good kino

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
im new to this message board, but im not new the the ways of the DJ. Ive been reading about DJing for quite a while now and I've came up with a few ways to initiate kino or to get close enough to a girl so u can use kino.

this first method i found out about on accident. i girl i had recently met looked realy hot(temperature) so i went up to her and told her she was looking hot and i put my hand on her face/forehead. for the rest of the night she was all over me. I wasnt interested in her and i was having a hard time figuring out how i attracted her. it took me a while to realize it was me touching her face.

this tip is form my friend who sed it worked, i havent tried it. he sed:if ur sitting next to a girl, and u want to get a little closer u lean in and whisper in her ear "can u keep a secret?" she should say yes. then whisper in her ear something in her ear like "im naked" or "i can take of my boxers without taking of my shorts"
(i actually can do that)

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip with the feeling the forehead for a fever.. But that last paragraph sounds cheesy.

Say this instead.. "can you keep a secret..? I'm actually a hermaphrodite." LOL

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I'll have to try that some time.

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good but I would use something else for the last tip

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ok however she'll have to be in the right mood to pull it off.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not what you say but how you say it ...

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can take of my boxers without taking of my shorts
:eek: Really? Wow thats some skill lol... You must got really baggy jeans or something ;)

Anyways, yeah kino works well, but im still in the early DJ stages, so im not 100% comfy with more advanced kino...

But here's my kino experience:
Im in acting, and the teacher says we're gonna learn hand acting, which is we act out a scene with nothing but hands, no talking or anything. Well, my partner is this girl, who i thought was a 7 or so (i THOUGHT, she's lower now, coz. nvm long story... lets jst say she was an attention ***** and i next'd her). The thing we decided to do was like some suicide scene, and we had to like hold hands and 'grope' hands alot lol. So thats done..

Well anyways, so a few weeks later i find she has the hots for me (i kinda did too).. I ask her one day what made her like me, and she's like "the first thing i remember was that time we did the hand acting thing". Why? KINO BABY! All that touching, stroking, groping, even if its only hands, still!

Sadly, thats my best kino experience so far :p

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't wait for an opportunity for kino.

MAKE an opportunity for kino.

That's the best thing I can say about kino. Use it whenever you can, not whenever the opportunity opens the possibility. Be a man, show some initiative, and put some kino in.

I was talking to a chick the other day, she was saying that she got her wisdom teeth out a few days ago, she asks me if the swelling's bad. I laugh and put my hand on her cheek, 'feeling' for the swelling.

Just kino it. NOW.
Ok, not now, cause you're probably not reading this with a chick. But the next time you're with a broad, do it.:D