Some good comeback, When someone call you a rapist?

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemme cut to the chase for you guys. Well, I'm dating a girl that is 14 years old. And I'm 16, she a freshman and I'm a Junior. Everything now and then, some random person go up to me and call me a rapist, or a child molestor. You get the point. This is not even a big gap of age here. Have this ever happen to you guys before? I tell them "do you think, what i care what you say?" then arguement starts. This is really a pain in the ass, anyone got any good comebacks to this? or ideas, to just keep these mother truckers, out of my my business?

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probably get you in a fight, but you could always reply with:

"Yeah dude, but it's better than dating your mom. At least when it comes to the age-gap!"

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh...I had a buddy in HS that dated a sophomore when he was a senior. We called him "Statch" (as in, statitory rape).

Can't rape the willing, I guess.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is there an arguement starting? Just tell them to eat a ****.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Just be like yeah your little sisters next trick ass muther facko!

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I apologize for the dumb post. I wasn't thinking.

Last edited:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kidd
Beat her up. Violence is the only answer.
Shut up troll.

maphive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, a comment like that is across the line and you know it.

Just lock eyes with him, stare into his soul like you could kill him with a twitch of your fingers, and say:

"So, you're telling me I have no morals yet you have the gall to spout some shit off like that? You need help man."

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go up to him, like your telling a secret, then say "you know what the great thing about 12 year olds is? When you slick their hair back they look 8"

lol :D

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember where i heard that originally but its fvcking hilarious

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell the guy to go fill his fagg0t mouth with d!ck and shut up.

Besides, you're the one riding the poon-tag express; parkin the beef bus in tuna town; givin' her the hot-beef injection; drillin' for oil, etc. Be creative.

<EDIT> Also, to quote not only a friend of mine but, in part, a movie - As a general rule, if there's grass on the field, play ball...If there's not, play in the dirt.

(yeah that was lame, but I'm in too good of a mood to care)

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aznxboi
Lemme cut to the chase for you guys. Well, I'm dating a girl that is 14 years old. And I'm 16, she a freshman and I'm a Junior. Everything now and then, some random person go up to me and call me a rapist, or a child molestor. You get the point. This is not even a big gap of age here. Have this ever happen to you guys before? I tell them "do you think, what i care what you say?" then arguement starts. This is really a pain in the ass, anyone got any good comebacks to this? or ideas, to just keep these mother truckers, out of my my business?
"Jealous??"

Feel free to fit in a "Mrs. Rosey Palm" joke or point out that his favorite song is "It's Raining Men".

Works for me. ;)

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey aznxboi, same thing happening here. Im 17 with a 15yo. However, 2 years ago she dated my brother (whos also 15). So when we hooked up, sometimes somebody decided to be witty and try to comment on that ("Isn't fvcking the same pvssy just like fvcking each other?"). I just went with the "Jealous?" approach, since she IS a hottie, and way better at the game than my bro (he didnt get any), so it usually works.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One kid just ignored it for awhile until it went away because if you show no emotion then they will leave was his idea of how to get rid of this.

BTW he was in 12th grade and she was in 9th grade so I really don't think that this will make much of a difference. Also after this he made fun of the brother that wanted to kill him but ended up befriending and hanging out with.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never mind.

Last edited:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
Besides, you're the one riding the poon-tag express; parkin the beef bus in tuna town; givin' her the hot-beef injection; drillin' for oil, etc. Be creative.
did you just make those up yourself? not bad!

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no problem with it. The age gap isn't that big and if you like each other, then nobody can ****ing stop you. If somebody tells you something like rapist, just ignore them and that'd leave them as losers... but if it really got your nerves, go out there and smash their ****ing face on the walls.