social problems

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello guys... i've been in canada for 2.5 years now and i'm 17... well i'm a social guy. i know alotta ppl at school. so if i walked down the hall i would get alot of "hi"s. but no close friends. i don't have alotta hobbies but playing guitar because i have to work alot. i dont watch hockey, not interested in races or cars. and it seems like these things what connects the close friends together. but since i don't have anything like that, idon't have any friends.

yesterday was saturday, and i was sitting home. even though i know alotta ppl, i never talk to them out of school, or never get invited to the parties, unless i try really hard :(.

i don't know what to do... i don't have time to read the bible, so is there any section that i should read about making friends. i'm definitly not a loser but it's just that i don't have close friends, that i can call up, u know what i mean...

some nights (like yesterday) i feel really lonely, cuz nothing to do...

is there any thoughs or suggestion,advices... plz hlp me

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure that if you are friendly with as many people as you say you are, they wouldn't mind hanging out with you. Just see what they're doing one night and ask them to do something with you.

Even better would be to have a party, organize a football game, have a poker tournament at your house, etc.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the bible in bits and pieces when you can, if you are sitting home feeling lonely because you have nothing do than you DO have time to read the bible. Don't make excuses like that to not the bible.... just do it.

What do you do for work that you have no time on your hands?

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem, but I am getting much better. Last night i took twins HB7 to a dance then they showed me a party, so you just have to organize you own stuff.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You also need to chill with people outside of school. If you know alot of people its no big deal to say "Lets chill this weekend, go pick up girls or something" Once you start to build alot of out of school friends like that (and actually chilling with them) you get invited to things.

Least thats how it worked for me :-D

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I've been meeting all kinds of different ppl because of hanging with kids from other schools...Its definately gave my social life a renaissance.