social groups

Willdrumforfood1

Reaction score
hey guys I have a little problem. Me and two of my friends are the most popular sophomore guys (in highschool) but we have lost our group of girls that we used to hang out with. They left us for a group of older guys mainly for the fact that they are older. We have foolishly pleaded for them to come back and that has prolly pushed us farther away. I know we should branch out and move on but we are having a hard time finding other girls to hang out with. Any ideas on finding new girls to hang out with or how to get the old ones back? thanks guys

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're "popular" then let the girls come to you. There shouldn't be any problems, should there?

If you are having trouble with getting a new group of girls to hang with, then are you as popular as you think you are?

I think the best thing for you to do is read some more around the site and then come back with questions. ;)

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was never popular because I got a rep as an antisocial hater in grades 9 and 10. Now, in my final year, I ve wisened up, but its too late, so I usually hang with people one - two grades lower. But tell you what - If you are popular, there are tons of chicks who know you, but you never notice them. It's like that with me right now. Biatches seem to know me, while i have no clue who they are. Some are pretty hot. Its word of mouth. They gossip everywhere.

Take any one. Theres more than one circle of girls in your school, right? If you are most popular, just choose one!

Willdrumforfood1

Reaction score
well..we are the most popular guys in the sophomore class..which may not be too incredible popular as u might notice, haha. thanks guys ill take into account what uve said

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh yeah. I'm kind irked by people knowing me and groups of people just walkin by me when I'm walking alone and whispering wihle looking at me. It's fuked up. Then I'm in the library and some chick in the computer room is starin at me I just smile and get the fuk outta there man.