Social circle game/reputation>>>>>money/looks

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
The acquire currency motto is bull shvt. How are women going to know you are rich if they are too ignorant to meet you? I could have a million dollars in my bank right now, but how are these women going to know this unless I flashed my bank account upon approaching every girl at a party. I could be driving a Aston martin right now, but how will they know unless i drove to the college bar. Thats a dumb idea btw lol

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Social Circle Gaming is Limiting

Social circle game is analogous to workplace game. It gives you a false sense of confidence because you already know the chick because of you share the same peer group, the advantage to social circle game is that you don't run the risk of losing your livelihood behind hollerin at a chick.

Social circle game is analogous to multiple level marketing, (e.g. companies like Herbal Life, Primerica, Amway,) in that if your good at selling and you have leads, you're going to make money. However, once you run out of leads, you're effed. The same holds true with social circle game. You can holla at a chick, hit, and even possibly have a relationship, but what happens if you blow threw your social circle? You've gone threw all of your leads and we all know what happens when you leave a bad impression on a chick, it's extremely difficult to get her to change that initial impression, unless your game has vastly improved or she's changed her perception of you. I would only recommend gaming chicks in your social circle is your game is at an intermediate level, only because you'll have a better idea of what it is you're trying to do, the feeling you're trying to illicit in her, and through increasing your chances of smashing. If you're beginner to since trying to game a chick in your social circle, you might fail and never get to know her carnally.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money and looks can get you mostly any woman in the world. Money, looks and game can land you any woman you desire. So I totally disagree with you there.

If you are a rich good lookin guy with game you can go into any bar alone and you are guarenteed to go home with someone.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
What Julien From RSD Says

CaptainSaveAh0 said:
Money and looks can get you mostly any woman in the world. Money, looks and game can land you any woman you desire. So I totally disagree with you there.

If you are a rich good lookin guy with game you can go into any bar alone and you are guarenteed to go home with someone.
This video from Julien is arguably some of the most powerful game I've ever seen on pickup. The whole clip is worth watching, but as it pertains to this subject matter go to 7:05-8:40 of the clip to see how Julien so eloquently breaks down how and why rich good looking guys stay knowing women carnally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjmr-e3Yi9U

Strut Like You Own Them: Become The Guy Who Acts And Feels Like He Deserves Those 10s

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
CaptainSaveAh0 said:

Like I said, I could have a million dollars in the bank with a Aston Martin parked at my apt and hit the local college bar. I do not look like a model, but my friends and girls call me good lucking. Like always, I get struck down by every girl at the bar. How is this any different than now besides me not having those things.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Like I said, I could have a million dollars in the bank with a Aston Martin parked at my apt and hit the y:local college bar. I do not look like a model, but my friends and girls call me good lucking. Like always, I get struck down by every girl at the bar. How is this any different than now besides me not having those things.
Dude stop :cry:and watch the clip. Julien explains the psychology behind the mindset.

Dhoulmagus said:
Like always, I get struck down by every girl at the bar.
Read Rex's signature quote for the month of March, it applies to you and your situation.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Like I said, I could have a million dollars in the bank with a Aston Martin parked at my apt and hit the local college bar. I do not look like a model, but my friends and girls call me good lucking. Like always, I get struck down by every girl at the bar. How is this any different than now besides me not having those things.
Basically exactly what Rex is saying.

I totally do not agree with your thread title of having a better social circle and reputation getting you more girls then a good looking guy with money. You don't even have to be rich, just being good looking alone gets you past the opener and a girl will talk to you. I would say I am a fairly good looking guy and my openers are usually not too great. However due to the initial attraction the girl will usually talk to me and give me a chance.

Adding some game and conversation skills into the picture you will get yourself in a good situation for a number close or kiss close. Let us hear some of the situations of you getting shut down and maybe we can give you some advice.

If you are well dressed, carry yourself well, wear a nice watch or other jewelry you will give off that "rich" or well off guy vibe. Fake it till you make it.

Its all about how you present yourself.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about looks, but money won't get you anywhere for sure.

I'm quite well off and this has never helped me.

Broke guys who are socially dominant will clean up. A rich guy with no social skills will be empty handed.

If a woman knows you are rich she might try to leech off you but this kind of thing is not what you want. You want her to be attracted to you.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainSaveAh0 said:
Basically exactly what Rex is saying.

I totally do not agree with your thread title of having a better social circle and reputation getting you more girls then a good looking guy with money. You don't even have to be rich, just being good looking alone gets you past the opener and a girl will talk to you. I would say I am a fairly good looking guy and my openers are usually not too great. However due to the initial attraction the girl will usually talk to me and give me a chance.

Adding some game and conversation skills into the picture you will get yourself in a good situation for a number close or kiss close. Let us hear some of the situations of you getting shut down and maybe we can give you some advice.

If you are well dressed, carry yourself well, wear a nice watch or other jewelry you will give off that "rich" or well off guy vibe. Fake it till you make it.

Its all about how you present yourself.
Ya I would say that nails it

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For real though if I drove an Aston Martin I could be like ... "You know what an Aston Martin is?"

If you have lots of money and bad game and can't score a chick... you prolly have the social skills of a magic cards addict and prolly got an inheritance.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of quite a few millionaires that couldn't get laid in a morgue. lol.

As usual the truth is a combination of many factors and not just one or the other. Looks, financial astuteness (not necessarily mass wealth), INTELLIGENCE and social skills go a long way.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we often hear success stories of guys who don't make much money and are able to pull hotties

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Social circle game is analogous to workplace game. It gives you a false sense of confidence because you already know the chick because of you share the same peer group, the advantage to social circle game is that you don't run the risk of losing your livelihood behind hollerin at a chick.

Social circle game is analogous to multiple level marketing, (e.g. companies like Herbal Life, Primerica, Amway,) in that if your good at selling and you have leads, you're going to make money. However, once you run out of leads, you're effed. The same holds true with social circle game. You can holla at a chick, hit, and even possibly have a relationship, but what happens if you blow threw your social circle? You've gone threw all of your leads and we all know what happens when you leave a bad impression on a chick, it's extremely difficult to get her to change that initial impression, unless your game has vastly improved or she's changed her perception of you. I would only recommend gaming chicks in your social circle is your game is at an intermediate level, only because you'll have a better idea of what it is you're trying to do, the feeling you're trying to illicit in her, and through increasing your chances of smashing. If you're beginner to since trying to game a chick in your social circle, you might fail and never get to know her carnally.
I'm convinced that social circle game is the best way to go for these reasons.

1. Less effort
2. Hotter girls
3. Proximity is attractive

I use my social circle as my primary source to get women, f*ck spending my life cold approaching when those approaches can be warm. Hang out with the right people and you'll meet these girls naturally and if you have the game to back it up, you have a shot. The thing about social circles is that people assume the well will dry out pretty quickly but you have your inner social circle, the people you hang around with regularly/daily and your outer social circle, people you come across less often so we're talking at most monthly to even just twice a year. You want to be hitting the people you see less often because you'll still have the social proof but you can't really screw up your reputation. A natural sexual vibe is killer in a social circle, you don't even really need game just the right vibe and the ability to escalate the interaction the hard bits have been done for you.

I cold approach so rarely at the moment because my outer social circle is still bringing in new chicks. That may change soon but if your social circle is in check and you're not known as a creep(important) you'll pull a few chicks. Bring some value, if you enjoy a certain type of music get in with that crowd and recommend events. If you like playing tennis, try a casual bit of mixed doubles.

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out last night with my female BFF, she dresses really well, is 50 and very attractive. I dressed really nice and I was wearing my nicest watch, not a Rolex, but nice. We started talking to a very attractive woman then she said something about us being a couple, my friend said "no we are just friends". Then she said are you retired or do you still work? I'm 46, I've never heard that before, I must look like I have money, I do OK but I'm not rich by any means. I said I have my own business and handed her my business card.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willard said:
I went out last night with my female BFF, she dresses really well, is 50 and very attractive. I dressed really nice and I was wearing my nicest watch, not a Rolex, but nice. We started talking to a very attractive woman then she said something about us being a couple, my friend said "no we are just friends". Then she said are you retired or do you still work? I'm 46, I've never heard that before, I must look like I have money, I do OK but I'm not rich by any means. I said I have my own business and handed her my business card.
Wow 50 and still attractive?

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is, she works out all the time and wears really nice clothes. If I wasn't exclusive, I would be doing great. I don't worry anymore about getting dumped, because If I do, I'll be sad for a few weeks, then go out with her and find someone else, or she also has about 50 single friends to fix me up with.

I never knew how great it could be to have strictly plutonic female BFF

Reaction score
I have to agree with OP, a lot of women are tribal creatures. Here in America for example, most girls (especially hot white girls) are used to having the riches and a 1st world living standard. Same thing being the case in Europe. Girls are surrounded by the hottest guys on their tumblrs and facebooks. Now these girls want some entertainment, they want a guy who can take them off their feet and show higher value to them. So a guy making 6 figures that has a boring personality and average looks is not going to do too well with American girls because they can easily have that guy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
The acquire currency motto is bull shvt. How are women going to know you are rich if they are too ignorant to meet you? I could have a million dollars in my bank right now, but how are these women going to know this unless I flashed my bank account upon approaching every girl at a party. I could be driving a Aston martin right now, but how will they know unless i drove to the college bar. Thats a dumb idea btw lol

lol i've actually driven an aston martin to a college bar.

it works lol.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:

This is the best analogy I've ever read on this site. spot on.

It's like when I sold cars, everyone wanted to work for Toyota or Honda. The ****test dealers wou sale 15 cars a month. You had people who would come in and you could not talk them off of a Camry or an Accord. All you had to do was literally stand there and smile and they would come up to you and beg you to sell them this car. at sticker.

Take that same dealer and put him in a.. Kia or a Mazda Dealership and he would starve to death. I started off at a Mazda dealership. After 3-4 months I could go sale cars anywhere beucase i Learned how to sale cars. I went to Infiniti, sold cars there. a lot of them. went to Nissan. Sold cars there. even more cars there.

Learning game is learnig how to sale. It's a skill set that has to be aquired.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made this post before, and i will paste it here

OP I get you. I get you probably better than anyone on this forum. I was you. I was you more than you could ever imagine. you want to date cute women and there are no cute black women around you, and all the cute white women don't want to date you and you are trying to get int he cirlces and you are finding it impossible.

I've been there. I've been right at that very spot.

This is not advise that I would give most people on this forum but you need to stop trying. Because all you are doing is lowering your self esteem. You come off as trying too har beucse you really want it, and it's just not working.

Just accept that there are not many women around you right now that are open to dating a young black guy that isn't tyson beckford or an athlete.

I would strongly advise for you to take a break and use this time that you are single to your advantage. hit the books, get the best grades you can, learn how to eat right, learn / pick up some hobbies so that you can become a more well rounded person. invest in your future.

I went 3 years, about your age, without dating. pretty much the same reason. girls weren't interested in dating a young black guy who wasn't an athlete or wasn't in a frat or wasn't etc. and it sucked, but i got tired of hitting my head against the wall and realized i just was not at that place now. It took 3 yeras for me to finally do soe **** for myself. and once i got in the gym, once i started dressing a lot better, once i had a fly car, once i became more "fun" i was beating women, hot ones, off with a stick. i went on my first date probably in may of my 20 year old year. i turned 21 in june and by august i had probably had sex with 10-12 different women. white, black, hispanic, etc.