So what's your halloween costume?

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really only making this thread because I'm so psyched about mine, Captain Morgan (traitorous to my own username perhaps, but more fun to dress up as). Just finished ordering everything.

Got the perfect red outfit, wig, beard/mustache, boots, everything... detailed down to the gold earrings, polka dot bandana under the hat, dual pistols, sword, and blue cape. Ought to be a lot of fun. :)

And of course my classy line during costume parties gets to be..

Me: "Do you have a little Captain in you?"
Her: "No.."
Me: "Want to?" :D

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my roommate are going as the Boondock saints. We got the jacket from Hot topic and then got some airsoft pistols guns we're gonna paint all black, and then we're gonna draw on all the tattoos (maybe airbrush them on). And then we got the blue jeans and undershirts they wear, and the sunglasses style they wear.. We're trying to find some rosaries like what they wear in the movie. We're pretty stoked, it's gonna be awesome.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year, I had a pretty funny lazy costume.
It was during the hype of Ashley Simpson, etc.

So I gelled my hair straight up into this d!ckwad spikey fro
White Shirt and Jeans, and on the shirt I wrote in a big black marker...
"FVCK YOU, I'M RYAN CABRERRA"

It was a HIT, needless to say. Every chick there loved it, cause it was such pop sh!t, that they would know about. Great Night.

Think I might just do the pimp thing, this year.
Flex some game on some b!tches, and try to get a dollar or 2. lol

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be rid**** from pitch black. It's a cheap and eazy costume and it gives me an excuse to show off all the hard work I've put in at the gym.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ash from Evil Dead 2, chainsaw and everything.

But what I really need suggestions on is my gfs costume. She is asian, so either an asian themed suggestion, or a regular one that would be hilarious if asian (asian Elvis).

Actually we're thinking of her going a Towelie off South Park.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably gonna be a cowboy, and throw on some cool lookin' shades just for style.

Do you think that is too common? I mean I don't think it's the most original idea ever invented, but at the same time it might stand out more than people think. Thoughts?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hawaiian Man.

Basically an excuse to wear my silk hawaiian shirt with the top 3 buttons not done up and nothing underneath... and walking down the hallways of my college.

:rockon:

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm invited to three parties tonight but don't have a costume.....I need one that doesn't cost more than 10. Any ideas?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw on one of these threads the idea of being a Chick magnet. I used it at a halloween party tonight! went over GRRREEAATTT!!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My holloween costume kicked ass for anyone who'd seen the movie. Our fake tat's came out really well.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mitch_Mustain said:
I have a white suit jacket but dont know what else to do with it.

I didnt exactly prepare for Halloween this year..
Yeah, get some white suit pants, tuck in a pastel colored t-shirt, wear some white loafers with no socks, some 80s-ish or pilot shades, and you're the dude from Miami Vice.