So what should I do next? (trying not to be AFC)

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm struggling not to be AFC about this, but it's hard lol

Anyways, I've been spending a lot of time with her in the past few weeks, and she is very flirty but I don't know if she has interest in me or not, and I want to find out to move on if she is not interesed, but I don't know how to do so. Should I try to make a move on her? (asking her on a date would be stupid, we already went to the movies and I go to her house often)... Or should I talk to her about it?

I need suggestions people! And please backup what you say, I can't base what I'm going to do on a few words.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a move. Its the only way. If you want backup then read the DJ bible.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I try to make a move on her? (asking her on a date would be stupid, we already went to the movies and I go to her house often)... Or should I talk to her about it?
Talk to her about what? Making a move on her? Just make your move, big man. Its better to say sorry than to ask permission.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no accidents with women. If a girl flirts with you it's because she likes you. Right now you're afraid of rejection. This is the reason you choose to talk instead of to act. An AFC asks, "Can I kiss you?" A DJ just does it.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While you're hanging around with her escalate things physically - start pushing her around and slap her @ss. Flick her ear.. throw sh!t at her, it doesn't matter. Just get physical and play with her until she's becomes submissive and plays the victim - then you can do as you please to her.

If she's interested she will get excited by it all and act really girly and feminine so just go in for the kiss - it will lead to sex if that's what you want, so come prepared!

I'd back it up but I don't have her name and number.

The Muscly Jerk

Riveting

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing a girl doggie style with laptop on her back
JPFromTally said:
There is no accidents with women. If a girl flirts with you it's because she likes you.
A lot of girls I know are just naturally flirty. And they're just being misperceived.

As for the OP, how does she flirt with you? Does she touch you in anyway?

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she isn't a big flirt, like with other guys, make a move.
But if she isn't into you... Then you will ruin your friendship...

havybastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you want be hanging out with her all the time while she talks about her attraction to other men?

**** it man, you dont want to be her friend. Call her up and ask if she wants to go on a date, if she says no, say 'ok gotta go, ill cya around' and never speak to her again

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, let me tell you something. And this is from a guy who's probably been through more stupid girl insecurity than you can imagine. Just make a move, try to straight up kiss her. Its one of the most liberating things you can do. On a singular level its awesome binary, yes or no. If its no, then what else could you have done? She won't hate, she'll actually respect you more for being a man about it. But maybe she kisses you back. And maybe its great.

Kissing a girl is the man version of the **** test. If she doesn't react, then who cares? A girl not kissing you isn't that big a deal, you'll laugh about. In fact, its much less humilating than never even trying. For real. They'll usually kiss back too, unless you're a complete douche.