Not open for further replies.

kidman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean for t-shirts polos shoes pants jeans accessories everything.THANKS

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Polo fits me well, but I'm skinny, brown hair and have a conservative hair cut. Maybe it's different for someone with jet black , long hair.

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Old Navy

Outside my school which has a polo/jeans dress code, Old Navy all the way! But i do live in Corpus Christi, Texas...(By the Gulf of Mexico). I love how it fits my casual laidback surfer style. But thats just me, people will be able to tell if what you wear doesnt fit you personaly. Dont dress like other people, dress like YOU!

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
just pick stuff that you like. Alot of my friends say how uniquely I dress, and I just go for what I like.

I shop at the outlet malls, I find myself in the claiborne men's store, I like banana republic, I like dkny stuff, and i like gap probably best.

I buy whats on sale, never pay full price.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TinyFzzyKiwi
I mainly stick to polos and regular t-shirts. I wear alot of AE, but that's just because I like alot of what they have, not for any other reason such as people saying its popular.
Yeah. Almost all of my pants and shorts are AE and many of my shirts are AE. I really like their clothes. Good mix of prep/surf style, not too expensive, and they're comfortable.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what works best for me are these combos:

1. ripped vintage jeans (not TOO ripped), a zipped up jersey, if it's hot, i'd use a tight hugo boss polo

2. khakis, tight red longsleeve t-shirt

3. regular jeans, white dress shirt

4. ripped jeans, white tight longsleeve t-shirt

but that's just me

BetterWorld

Reaction score
im 6'1, skinny.

i wear dark colour shirts a lot, sometimes with a tshirt underneath if it's cold. never worn a polo shirt in my life. wearing shirts make you feel pimpin and smart, gives you good appearance-confidence.

Garamin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work right after school alot,so i usualy wear a wife beater(A-shirt i think they are called)sleeveless work shirt,and older vintage button down work unifroms(like the type the coke cola man wears).That way i can look good at school,but still have something i can work in.

strassgremlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long-sleeved button-up shirts are my favorite, usually with stripes, never tucked in. Makes me feel pimpin'.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for me I got a few different combos

- baggy jeans (nice design/shades) with tight t-shirt (not too much desing, shows off shoulders)

- medium jeans on occasion baggy (yeah faded w/e) with vest and long sleeved buttoned shirt (not buttonned if large, buttonned if tight, never tucked in)

-basketball style shorts(never jeans and never going down too low under the knees) with t-shirt any size and can have as many designs as wanted (im kinda growin out of this)

never wear hats (my hair da shiznit)
occasionally sag, never more than 4 inches
boxers foever
never wear a shirt which is hyper super baggy like 50cent...
classic shoes
prefer plain tight shirts

yeah i leanin more to the ghetto

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prep all the way.

Nice pants with Polo shirt is my favorite casual wear.

My list of preferences consisting, but are not limited to, the following:

Abercrombie and Fitch
POLO
Banana Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.