So this is it ? (Read it, If you want)

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Ok, in school, the girl I wanna get sure does like me,
I think its because she thinks im funny,very kind, and good drawing skills.
But there is this other guy in our class who is always going out with her and his friends,together with her friends to movies and stuff, but its not verbally proven that they have a relationship going on.

My question is this, how do I get her more attracted to me than him?

Ive tried one of my personal skills, which is winking. It drives her crazy, and she looks like she craves more of this "Secret Flirting" cause I wink her when we are alone or when no one is looking, and occasionally she does it to me, like shes interested in me, when I try to be curious and go "why are you doing this" she says or does things that show that really is interested in me, but with the other boy, she is also showing a little higher interest in him than me.

No pupils dilating here, but how do i get her pupils to do that , aka, get her to realy like me ?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you see..im not knocking this guy...he wants the girl, but this is the same things that come up here..and really can only be answered subjectively....which isnt good.

however if this guy....did a full bootcamp or the quick sarges....he would already have these answers.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But there is this other guy in our class who is always going out with her and his friends,together with her friends to movies and stuff, but its not verbally proven that they have a relationship going on.
If you've been pushing her attraction buttons, you've easily blown this other guy out of the water because of their "friendship" status.

You're never going to find out if she really does like you by sitting there wondering about it. Take the final step: get her number and invite her out on a date! If she's dating the other guy or not really interested, she'll let you know.

Rejection is part of the dating process. If you get rejected, just move onto the next prospect.

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do that, Im good in sketching quick cartoons, but no real people, andsorry not to agree with you, but that seems like a little too much of a story's scene.

Im taking care of prizability seriously well,

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
The game is like the USC Trojans, you know the other team is going to try to score, but you have all the offensive weapons in the world, but no defense, and the only way to beat the other team is with your offense...

Guess that will only make sense to college football fans...

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quoted:

"Draw her as a cartoon character...she'll love it!"

Ahh, now thats acceptable.

Thanks guys, will try.

An example of me using the quote "never do exactly what she wants":

She called me for a friend of mine's number (yes I have her number and she has mine, she gives it away normally,it doesnt take a guy who's bf-material to get it), and I told her to hang up , and ill send her the number by sms, I tried to sms it, but my mobile returned a "sending message failed!" message, so I guess i forgot about the problem for a while, then I tried calling her, and her phone was busy, so I just (ignored) what she wanted.

The next day, she didnt ask me anything about his number.

There was also this school trip from morning till night in a 5 start hotel with beaches and stuff, most of my class was going, and I wasn't really interested, because all of her friends (boys) do not treat that good, so I'd rather go to my own sports club instead. And a few days later she called me first to ask if im going or not (she then later asked me to give her my friend's number to check if he's going or not -explained above) , I told her no, I have basketball practice cos im in the team (well, im reserved for next year's team) and she was like "when's the practice then?" and i told her it was on thursday, and the trip was on friday, but I still said I wont go.

Now, is this right or wrong ? (Notice i didnt go because of the other guys that i dont get along with, i could have skipped the practice anyways)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Draw her as a cartoon character...she'll love it!
- She called me for a friend of mine's number
- and she was like "when's the practice then?" and i told her it was on thursday, and the trip was on friday, but I still said I wont go.

I really need to ask this question... What does all this 5hit have to do with getting a date with her? You're stalling. The longer you stall, the lower her IL in you will go, and the more likely she'll take someone else up on their offer.

Call her up and ask her out on a fvcking date already!!!

Have a time, date, location, and activity planned out before you call. Also, don't ask her what she wants to do. Women can't make a decision to save their ass.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova has it exactly right - hit it on the head - JUST ASK HER OUT! Just do it. She already knows you like her anyway. Asking her out cuts though all the crap and makes it clear beyond a doubt.

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill see.

Any more suggestions on conversation or anything ?