So theres this girl

slowstang101

Don Juan
Reaction score
At school, we get along great, talk blah blah blah, she recently broke up with her bf a couple months ago. She pretty hot, all the guys at school (engineering school) wanna bang her so she gets alotta attention from guys. We joke around a lot and seems to me like flirting, tickling, touching and stuff like that. She even asks me out to the club with her friends ( i didnt go because of other issues).

We eat lunch 3 times a week and have great conversation and i instantly think she's into me and i may have a chance. This goes on for about 3-4 weeks. Then she gets asked out by a couple of guys, movie, dinner **** like that. And she asks me "why do they wanna take me out, maybe they're just friendly" I replied " Are you serious? they're asking you out on a date, not to be friendly. Go out with them". In the end she denied them all.

I think she knew it was a date thing, but wanted to bug me about it and look "in demand". Ever since then i've gave her the cold shoulder and less attention because i figured i was in the friends zone. I hate that ****.

What do i do next? We still say hey to each other, but i keep it less friendly now and didnt eat with her the entire week. She said she was mad i didnt invite her to lunch during the week, i said "oh i forgot to call you" or some bull****.

Anyone want to weigh in on this.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
She is doing what most women do when they have 50 dudes after them ... soaking up the attention while fing some dude none of you know about.
lol, this made me laugh simply because its so true....

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her over to your place to watch a movie....her reaction will tell you all you need to know.......problem solved!!LOL...

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what?Say something like "You know what its funny how these guys are getting rejected by you left and right.I know that you would never pass up an opportunity to go out with me thats for sure!".Then keep gaming on her like that cause if she likes you she wont be hesitant to answer that.Then you can set up your date perfectly.