So she plays hard to get

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, weird one here.

I met a gal on a uni open day. Month's later I coincidentally add her on facebook, thinking she was someone else. After a while of correspondence via messages find out it was her.

Regardless, I am certain it is just a little play, but she is acting all hurt that I said goodbye so fully. In over 2 weeks she is travelling the world and I bid her good luck with that tonight. Despite this scenario being completely trivial, it would be nice to be reminded what the correct course of action to playing hard to get is.

My response should be me explaining that she was the one who walked off to do soemthign rubbish and not message me back. As though she was absolutely rude. Or do I just give it a few days and say the same. Or other courses of action. Of course, I know I am not going to say sorry. It didn't even cross my mind.

Ahh I have been out of the game over a year, and boy it is nice to be back.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let her play and go **** someone else. when she comes back, **** her too.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about overthinking! Stop putting the ***** on a pedestal. Yes, women play hard to get from time to time. Sometimes you make a ballsy move that usually works and a woman like this will just brush it off.

The solution is simple. Leave it alone. You don't need to deal with women who act like this. Talk to other women and forget her. If she comes around shortly after that and changes her attitude, then maybe give her a chance. Remember, you're your own man. Don't let women play with your mind.

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
whao, I think I made myself missunderstood. What she was doing was simple playful banter. But it is my belief that minor reproachment symobolises small conflict. Even if it is playful.

And in any case, I was just looking for the generic response. For future reference. Years ago I read it on the old DJ Bible, but I cant work the new format. It was somewhere in the section for AFCs.