so my first day didnt go as planned

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
out of all my classes, their are only 3 girls i'd consider approachable.
(just 7s not a good 9 weeks)
now around lunch, theirs plenty for the picking. but i dont have much confidence and social skills to get the job done when it comes to sitting down at a table and talking to a couple of them. i need to practice, but i feel more comftorable in a classroom than out and about in say the library or cafeteria where there's always groups.

whats the best way to tackle this situation?

pjtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
take the plunge my friend and force yourself to approach, get out and do it. It's like kino, you gotta do it get better at it

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go approach honestly, whats the worst that can happen. the girl gets pissed off at you slaps you, and if your really unlucky you get spit in the face. SO WHAT!

If u have ever tried learning how to ride a bicicle, you have probably fallen down and scrapped your self, but you just kept on going. Learning how to pick up is like that, you fall down but keep on going.

Don't let getting scraped scare you in any way, u'll soon be good and won't get any scrapes.

look at the long term not the short term, and u'll be happy.

any approach is good dosn't matter i fhte girl is a 7/8/9 whatever, more practice you get the better you will become

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go at it with the mindset that you want to have fun. Who cares what the result is, you're just having some fun talking to some HUMAN BEINGS.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
Hear me out:
1st- Things will never go as planned, which is why you must be ready for anything.
2nd- Schedules are not permanent until a week or 2 later.
3rd- Constantly thinking about it does not help the situation.
4th- Time to join clubs or play a sport.
5th- Remember that even unattractive women are worth talking to because it can help prepare you for talking to actually attractive women.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres a lesson: things in life NEVER go as planned.