So much attention from a girl, then i get flaked on

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so ive been talking to this girl for a couple of months... showed lots of interest such as running up to me in hall, randomly looking for me in day, kino, flirting back, iming me calling me (she asked for both my im then later asked for my number)

So then i call her during the week to chill over the weekend, she doesnt know if she can yet.. thats cool

Then saturday i still dont have an answer so i call.. no answer. Wait awhile still no call back so then i just text her, and get texted back saying oh sorry forgot i had a party to go to.

Now its been a week or 2 and i stopped really talking to her. She still tried to talk to me for awhile , but now its just like awkward silences or just a hey when we see eachother. wtf happened?

edit: also.. shes never actually said LJBF. so im really unsure of what to do. ignore her? or keep trying

Last edited:

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is wrong with the friend zone as long as you are not attached.

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack McCrack said:
Nothing is wrong with the friend zone as long as you are not attached.
but i mean i actually wanted her.. is it too late now?

dtrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah talking to a girl for months without actually making a move puts you at a big disadvantage. you defintely do tend to get the boot onto the friend list when you dont show clear intentions. im curious to know what made you wait

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
dtrg said:
yeah talking to a girl for months without actually making a move puts you at a big disadvantage. you defintely do tend to get the boot onto the friend list when you dont show clear intentions. im curious to know what made you wait
i was showing her i liked her when we first met.. then she got a boyfriend and we stayed friends.. then they broke up and im guessing she was on the rebound for a new boyfriend for awhile.. and i STILL waited :mad: . and when i finally asked her to chill it was probably too late :cry:

rob091978

Reaction score
I am in the same situation here.... again. I have been talking to a girl for a couple of months now..and i think i have reached the friendzone..
my experience.. yeah its too late... so don't waste you're time when you meet a nice girl.. just make a move (take action) ...

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Thai Foon said:
i.. then she got a boyfriend and we stayed friends.. :cry:
that proved right there that u waited too long. she might have liked u, but got fed up with waiting for u to make your move, so then she found a guy that would. same thing happened to me not to long ago.

i wouldnt next her just yet. try again for a date. just dont wait too long to show your intentions. she could have really forgoten she had a party to go to, which is not flaking, just other plans. but if this behavior continues, move on.

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
that proved right there that u waited too long. she might have liked u, but got fed up with waiting for u to make your move, so then she found a guy that would. same thing happened to me not to long ago.

i wouldnt next her just yet. try again for a date. just dont wait too long to show your intentions. she could have really forgoten she had a party to go to, which is not flaking, just other plans. but if this behavior continues, move on.
i guess it wouldnt hurt to give it one last chance

edit: actually **** it im moving on