So, I'm going to have sex...

Reaction score
So, it all started when myspace added a new feature, that they call the "truth box." The idea is you get to add a comment to somebody, and its entirely anonymous. So, half jokingly, I decide to send a prank to an old friend of mine. I sent this to her: Between me, you, and the wall, I'd kinda like to bang you lol ;)

I thought she wouldn't have a clue who it was, seeing as we don't talk to much. But she then sends me a message, asking if I just commented her truth box. I asked her what gave her that idea, in a slight panic. She said "Just tell me," and I came clean.

I did not get the reaction I expected, at all. She told me this exactly: and i would so get with you. cause ive always have had this thing for you... =].

I was taken aback. Does this mean she wants to shag, without a relationship?

So, it seems she's coming down in a couple weeks, and wants this to be "our dirty little secret." So yeah... I've never shagged before. Any tips on how to start in(i.e, reach down her pants at an appropriate time and begin stimulus)? What kinds of foreplay should I use (i.e, eating out, fingering)? And finally, what tips do you guys have on how to last long as possible? (Besides masturbating frequently in the previous day(s))? Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Last edited:

rockman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno why but many people have told me that you can last for a LONG time if you drink some alcohol during sex. Frequently masturbating before wont do anything lol.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First times are a nervous experience man, don't expect fireworks.

Start kissing, then start running your hands over her body and it gets more passionate. Then reach down.

Eating out is a difficult skill, look it up on the net for tips.

Other than that, different positions, different speeds, and not blowing your loads in 2 mins all add up to good sex.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely don't masturbate in the 24 hours before you have sex with her. This is your first time - there's a chance you'll be so nervous that you'll have trouble getting hard (talking from experience here).

As for what to do, foreplay is the key. The more foreplay, the more she's likely to c*m (10-15 minutes of foreplay should be the goal). Then, go down on her, or if you can't take the smell, use your fingers. If you go down on her and make her c*m, she probably won't hold it against you if you don't last very long after, or, alternately, if you have trouble getting it up.

When you're going down on her, since this is your first time, make sure you look up and pay attention to see what she likes. And if you don't know, ask!!

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Yep, all of the above advices are totally SOUND.

"When you're going down on her, since this is your first time, make sure you look up and pay attention to see what she likes. And if you don't know, ask!!"

Lol "erm.. how do you like it?"
Umm....yeah, don't ask that lol.

I meant, if you're not sure, say, whether you're hitting her cl*t or not, you can always ask her, for example "is it better there or to the left". But don't overdo it with questions, ovbiously. The goal is to enjoy the moment. Plus, some experimenting should give you enough clues as to what she likes without having to ask.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeyb said:
Umm....yeah, don't ask that lol.

I meant, if you're not sure, say, whether you're hitting her cl*t or not, you can always ask her, for example "is it better there or to the left". But don't overdo it with questions, ovbiously. The goal is to enjoy the moment. Plus, some experimenting should give you enough clues as to what she likes without having to ask.
Don't ask. God you may end up being lied to. Actually even if your good or bad, the answer will always be "yeah that goods".

Pick up on the indications. Like when she gripped you by your hair pushing closer to her. Man i love that. Or when she got her crawls in to your back and she forgets how much pain she is causing you because she way past the pleasure dome.

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips on how to start in(i.e, reach down her pants at an appropriate time and begin stimulus)? What kinds of foreplay should I use (i.e, eating out, fingering)? And finally, what tips do you guys have on how to last long as possible? (Besides masturbating frequently in the previous day(s))? Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Ok, first of all be sure that this is what she wants to do it, sometimes messages coming from women (well most of the times) are not what they are, but if you're sure she wants to do it be prepared more mentally than physically and please don't think too much about it, really this just comes natural.

Let me give you this piece of advice, it's worth gold: Let it go, yes let it go... do not think about having sex, because at the end neither you nor her will enjoy it, and she will not come back for more, I promise you that. So for the rest of the days till you get to do it with her don't think about it, do a hand job if you want, eat right, do cardio for your body to resist at least 3 times in a row, hey it works for me, but don't do cardio that same day cause you will be exhausted.

Hey man, Good Luck, seriously ;)

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
If you was talking to me, the girl assumed I was joking and responded "Oh, right :l" and another two just seemed confused.
Yeah, I suppose I would probably get the same reaction.
Definetly not something I would recommend someone to do, the OP was very lucky!