So i ignored her sms

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night me and my gf were texting each othre back and forth aback and forth, ok, now i sent her a text saying that i was gonna go get her early this morning (so we can go get down and nasty) she didnt reply to that text, yeah may be she was sleeping but she didnt reply to it this moorning neither, and that kinda pissed me off, so on her work break around 1:50 she texted me saying "Im ready" i always go and get her on her break and we go home to bang.

I didnt reply to the message, cause of what she did last night, a favor for a favor.

do you think that she is gonna get the hint and know that im kinda upset, since i always reply to alllllll of her sms? did i handle it right?

I mean i thought that she is supposed to get it when she wants it, and im supposed to get it when i want it too.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to see a therapist.

and get ur head straightened out...after reading ur posts for the last month..I think ur emotionally unstable

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't blame you may be i am, but im wrong for doing this? ITs the samething she did to me last night... so she is supposed to get it when she wants it, but when i want it she ignores it, so thats the way it should be?

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
(darth mode off)

instant messenging, text messenging = further destruction of the masculine male and how people should communicate.

if it's gonna be instant message, use the fkkn email.

if it's gonna be text message from a cell phone, use the fkkn phone - the phone is RIGHT there fckwads.

now i got that fkkn rant off, i'm gonna go back to your pathetic questions.

do you think that she is gonna get the hint and know that im kinda upset, since i always reply to alllllll of her sms? did i handle it right?
what fkkn hint did you want to tell her? oh you wanted her to pay attention to you quickly, aye? sometimes you MUST be direct with the person on how YOU want to communicate with HER. I've done this route and guess what - the girls get nervous and stressed that I would make it such a big deal, well let me tell you something communication IS A BIG DEAL in relationships.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she may not have felt like she needed to reply to your last text message that night

she may not have done it deliberately, stop being such a whining wussy. you should have just picked her up and screwed her in the car

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
???lol dang, this site amazes me more and more by the day.

So im in the wrong here for doing something that she does too.

i know 2 wrongs dont make 1 right but a woman cant have it her way all the time

so let me go and pick up the phone and text her " im sorry for ignoring your text, you can ignore my sms whenever u want but i cant, and whenever i want sex, ill only get it if you want it too if u dont ill wait until you want it.":rolleyes:

fuk outta here

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ur too needy..

why does she have to write back?

why again are u sms'ing so much?

I dont get some of you guys..I am in a seriious LTR..and I dont talk to her till after 10 pm the days I dont see her..or i would go nuts.

its just fycking message.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
ur too needy..

why does she have to write back?

why again are u sms'ing so much?

I dont get some of you guys..I am in a seriious LTR..and I dont talk to her till after 10 pm the days I dont see her..or i would go nuts.

its just fycking message.
1 - so i know that she got the message and that its ok for me to go pick he up early in the moorning.

2 - she loves smss's she lives by it, i dont never text her first she always does, so sh1t, i reply .

how im too needy? cause i cant have sex when i want, and i have to be her b1tch ?

i think you might be the one that needs to go see a therapist.

u damn right im needy when it comes to sex.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not healthy for you to do this....youve written so many posts abotu this girl..hell she left u like 2 weeks ago?

dont u think u could do better?

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to see a therapist.

and get ur head straightened out...after reading ur posts for the last month..I think ur emotionally unstable
:crackup:

Anyways back on the topic. Uhm why do you waste your time with the txts. it seems to me that poeple do not learn about this kind of stuff. Doesn't anybody realize that chatting and texting confusing and it leads to senseless arguments? You can't tell what the other person is feeling or their tone... don't do this its a stupid argument

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ffs...

Plain & Simple: have u ever thought of maybe ASKING HER WHY SHE NEVER WROTE BACK... maybe she has a good/valid reason? COMMUNICATION... thats the main thing that is f*cking up ur relationship, so FUX IT and stop acting like a f*cking kid!:cuss:

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its not healthy for you to do this....youve written so many posts abotu this girl..hell she left u like 2 weeks ago?

dont u think u could do better?
is not healthy for me to do what? to play the same bs she plays? ok i know for next time, i'll just let her ignore me whenever she wants.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ffs...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Plain & Simple: have u ever thought of maybe ASKING HER WHY SHE NEVER WROTE BACK... maybe she has a good/valid reason? COMMUNICATION... thats the main thing that is f*cking up ur relationship, so FUX IT and stop acting like a f*cking kid!:cuss:
dont get me wrong im preety sure that she was probably sleeping when i sent that message, but she cant reply in the moorning, even if she got up late she could at least call or text back saying "oh i was sleeping when u sent that last text"

By me asking her "why didnt u write back" then that would make me seem too needy.

She knows a wrote, and she didnt feel like writing back, ok she was sleeping but she damn well saw it today.

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plain & Simple
???lol dang, this site amazes me more and more by the day.

So im in the wrong here for doing something that she does too.

i know 2 wrongs dont make 1 right but a woman cant have it her way all the time

so let me go and pick up the phone and text her " im sorry for ignoring your text, you can ignore my sms whenever u want but i cant, and whenever i want sex, ill only get it if you want it too if u dont ill wait until you want it.":rolleyes:

fuk outta here
no you fuk outta here you shezzler's ass rammer, you even said it yourself "i know 2 wrongs don't make 1 right" and that's not how i told you to do things little boy. break your habit or breakup.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
like i said im wrong for ignoring her message cause she wanted to come and fuk, but she is right for ignoring my message cause i wanted to go fuk.

ok sosuave

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah I disagree.

I use text messaging sometimes when a girl is at work and can't talk or is doing something and can't talk.

I also use it when i don't feel like talking to them about bull**** (blah blah blah).

But i usually use the phone, its right there.