So I dumped a cougar

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know Im 28 and she was 43. Pretty hot too. I knew her for like 2 days. We went at it for like 4 hours the first night. It was fun.
The next day she came over and we got it on for like an hour. Then it started getting old. And I feel like **** for dumping her but she wasn't what I wanted. I just feel like ****. Any ideas on how to stop feeling this way?

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably too old to get pregnant, but not too old to pass along some nasty little sexual bugs. Get checked out by a doctor. You have a high risk hobby.

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
High risk hobby haha! I think we all have the same hobby. I was protected bro.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COMPTON said:
Ya know Im 28 and she was 43. Pretty hot too. I knew her for like 2 days. We went at it for like 4 hours the first night. It was fun.
The next day she came over and we got it on for like an hour. Then it started getting old. And I feel like **** for dumping her but she wasn't what I wanted. I just feel like ****. Any ideas on how to stop feeling this way?
You just have to deal with it, it was your choice to get into it without realizing it was what you wanted in the first place. There's a drawback to jumping into poon just because it's there.