So how would a DJ respond?

SeanyB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, back in my more AFC days, I got some girls number and things went like this:

I text her, she doesn't text back, I think "oh she must be busy"

Then a couple weeks later:

You get the drift. So I thought "screw it, it's not worth wasting texts on her anymore" and deleted her number so I wouldnt be tempted to text her.
So I'm walking down the corridor in college today and she walks by with a friend - I blank her completely. Half an hour later I get a message like "Just got credit... hope your not mad... blah blah blah" so I didn't reply until about 10PM saying "Who is this?".

Just wondering wether that was the right thing to do or not

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's prolly the best thing you could say .. at least I can't think of anything better :up:

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeanyB said:
Basically, back in my more AFC days, I got some girls number and things went like this:

Then a couple weeks later:

You get the drift. So I thought "screw it, it's not worth wasting texts on her anymore" and deleted her number so I wouldnt be tempted to text her.
So I'm walking down the corridor in college today and she walks by with a friend - I blank her completely. Half an hour later I get a message like "Just got credit... hope your not mad... blah blah blah" so I didn't reply until about 10PM saying "Who is this?".

Just wondering wether that was the right thing to do or not

Well, what happened?