So close to fcukin....but I failed. (A Lesson learned)

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl who worked at starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register. She was a month older than me but I didn't really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the beach, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I've ever seen and says "No thanks, I had Reese's for breakfast" and I'm like "No way, you had candy for breakfast?" She replies, "Not candy! Reese's puffs cereal!" So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I crunch into it and WHAM! My mouth goes crazy! That smooth combo of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste attacking my taste buds! She zips my pants back up and says "And it's part of this complete breakfast!"

El Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I just remembered those commercials.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty funny...I would love to memorize that commercial and just jump into it randomly in real life.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA that was funny !!! That would be soo weird if it actually happened! HAHA but you played it off so well instead of getting mad you asked her a question! LOL that would be soo cool....haha I got one..when you bust a nut with a girl you should say "Cooooookie Crisp!" lol.