So all women are c***s, so whats the point of dating, why cant we just get the sex?

opentoadvice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, from what I've learned and read, I have learned that most women are hard core B****es (at least the good looking ones), and that women are just as horney as men. I have also learned that you cant show the chicks that youre too interested in them (or else they'll run away). To me this whole thing is rediculous, I mean WTF! OK heres the deal, so if most women (the HBs) are pretty much c***s, and we think they look hot, this means that we'd definitly want to f***, right? But if we seem like were too interested theyll run away. This is the problem, why the F*** cant we just get the sex, seriously, its pretty much a mutual thing, if the girl is attracted to the guy, the guy to the girl, why cant we just bypass the BS and get to the sex. I don't understand.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats human physcolgy for you, people want a challange, someone not every one can have, they are not going to like some one who is so easy because he is no challnge so they would not have sex with him they would look for some one better.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ridiculous as it is, those are the rules of engagement and that's simply the way it is.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't bypass all the bs, but you can certainly but through a lot of it. I mean, there are certain rituals that just are and there's nothing you can do about it.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you arent understanding OPEN,

There are any number of things that can screw up sex between ppl. You sound like a virgin if you don't realize that.

Here's a story.

I had this woman lined up for sex. She said in one month she is moving out of her brothers place and we can get it on (I lived with parents at the time, I was 19).

Then she looked deep into my eyes like I was the greatest guy ever. It made me very uncomfortable. I didnt want her looking at me that way. To me it wasnt COOL. She blew just by the way she looked at me right there. We had agreed to have sex all of one minute. And she looks at me like that. I didnt want her to ever look at me like that.

Now the thing is guys look at girls in ways or say things that make them uncomfortable. When a girl is sizing you up one of the things she is looking for is whether or not you will take rejection well.

If she gets involved with you she might want out very quickly and needs to know early on how you will take it. You would be surprised how much they are looking at in your demeanor. Its not just how fun you are.

The thing about not showing interest is your way of saying to them that getting to know her is no big deal and you dont expect her to have to commit to ANYTHING AT ALL.

Give the impression that you are NOT into drama, positive or negative.