so all she talked about was sex

HamsterDan

Reaction score
this is now the second time shes brought up sex like questions. we are not dating.

we're just sitting in class, i lay down the usual c and f.

anyway, she then throws out the question: "what do you do when you're horny?" i told her i go out, she says "to get someone?" so she obviously thinks im capable of picking up.

i then asked her the same question and she started talking about how shes always horny at school, especially towards the end of the day, and how its not normal how she wants sex all of the time unlike other girls.

i told her i wasnt into the whole go-to-parties-and-hook-up thing with people i didnt know, at which point she asked me how i would feel about hooking up with somebody regularly who i liked. clearly i can take a hint.

the question is, i couldnt think of how to transition this into "hey, let's have sex after school" without sounding ridiculous.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, let's hang out after school at my house."

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What do you do when you're horny?"

*cheeky grin and a lot of eye contact*

"Well, I usually find someone I'm interested in and, y'know... start talking about sex with them. I'll keep asking questions about sex in hope the other person will pick up on what I'm hinting at, and then I'd take them back to my place as soon as I realise both of us... are interested in each other"

Note that us is in itallics. Make it pretty clear you're talking about the both of you, but be subtle.

Look for the reaction. You should realize you've rumbled her interests, if there is any.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thank god you did not ask if she was intrested, that was to obvious, but there is 1 thing that needs pointing out, she is asking you all this, well she wnats sex, she may not want a relationship, possibly just a fcuk buddy. Im not saying this is the case it could be either way but do nto be suprised if she is only looking for sex and not a relationship

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ what he said, but then again, you still may encounter ASD. Anti-slut defence. Although she wants it, she was still taught it was wrong. To them It's like stealing, it's a lot of money, but then again its wrong. The only way around it from my experience is to get them to feel comfertable with you.

Also, how young are you two because usually, the older the chick, the less ASD you encounter. If she is NOT a virgin you should find very little or no ASD.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhhh, shieeeet...

That's one of the most obvious hints I've heard!
I bet she was right there ready to be taken to be ****ed.

Next time let her bring up the sex topic or lead her to it.
Then hint you are horny too and go for "let's go to there and there after school and screw."

Believe me. After school screws are great. :D

Jason17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would get her number. And ask her to come over to your house after school to help you with your homework, or something like that. You don't need to mention that you'll be screwing.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try something fun. Ask her to come over and help you with some chores. ;)

Ah... maybe that's a lil extreme...

Tell her you want to show her your new puppy....

Er... extremer...

No, but I would stick to what the Bible says about this. Use C&F, innuendo, and tease her about literally begging you to get her over...

Yar....

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG!!! this is sooooo freaking obvious!!!!!!! Just fwcking tell her that if she wants to, "have a little fun..." after school show up at *place* at *time*. Or anything!!!!!!!!!! she is ripe dude, just ready for a fwcking. My 2 cents.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how they say "you have to walk through that doorway on your own"?

Dude, she's got you tied to the back of a pickup truck and she's pulling you through that doorway with the pedal to the metal.:D

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, we want updates!