So a girl added me as a friend on Facebook

JPlaya2

Reaction score
Does it means I am in the friendzone because I'm facebook friends? Thanks

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to agree with Mauser, I do that myself to add as much people as possible to gain social proof.

Guys need a high friend count for social proof reasons since girls based their opinion of you according to your facebook friends and the likes you get.

Girls simply needs lotta friends to self-validate and to have a public for their online bullsh1t as big as possible.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
Is this dude serious?

No. He's a clone of JPlaya, who is a banned troll.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya2 said:
Does it means I am in the friendzone because I'm facebook friends? Thanks
perhaps if you stopped touching yourself in naughty places you could go out and meet someone who would distract you from imaginary facebook girls.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people just add people for trivial reasons. I've gotten requests out of the blue from people whom I can't recall ever meeting solely because we had a lot of mutual friends therefore in their mind we should know each other.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people will not go out of their way to add you on Facebook unless they are the same sex and find you as someone they had fun with and can enhance their fun meter..

Or two you are an opposite sex, and they find the same attributes as above.. or they are interested in you sexual/romantically.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
let's see how many geniuses reply to this thread before realizing that it's fake.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL JPLAYA IS BACK!!!! Whatup homie! I've been missing your troll posts. :rock:

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL the OP must be tripping on some weed, or is just one of these guys who over-analyses these things! Go to the DJ bible man. Haha. Anyone else laughing their ass off now? XD Check out that question, it's so uncool! Well, at least these AFC's make us laugh, right? :D THESE ARE JUST GIRLS MAN!!

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
hey guyz this girl made made eye contact when we were walking pass each other in the library

does she want my d!ck?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
hey guyz this girl made made eye contact when we were walking pass each other in the library

does she want my d!ck?
Definitely!

flop it out and dongslap her, itll show off your alpha persona full of confidence and sexuality! and anyone else watching you do this will immediately want the same treatment.
realtalk:D

JPlaya2

Reaction score
totally srs about this. she asked me out today, idk whether to blow her off or not because i dont want to waste time in the friendzone

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya2 said:
totally srs about this. she asked me out today, idk whether to blow her off or not because i dont want to waste time in the friendzone
blow her off? so she is a he or a he/she? definitely take hold of it and blow away

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya2 said:

ask her for her phone number and then send her d1cik pics of your uncles.