Sneaky Move??

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok..abefore we went out, my girlfriend went out with 2 diff guys that looked similar and are both good looking...they have light brown/blondish hair and look like Ashley Parker Angel...One of her past bf's looked EXACTLY like him..and a few weeks be4 we went out, she would always tell her friends how she thought her ex-bf was soooo hot..

So..on my GF's myspace, she just put a picture of Ashley Parker Angel and udnerneath said
"i love 'illmatic1005', but Ashley Parker Angel is SOO HOT ;-))) "

and she put all over her myspace "Ashley Parker Angel <333333" but no sing of my name

now normally i wouldnt mind..hes a celebrity its normal.....

But the fact that he looks like 2 of my gf's past boyfriends makes me a little suspicious.

is this anything to worry about?

Last edited:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. But, if all she wants to talk about is her exes... Than, I would say to her; "Hey since you seem to talk about ur exes alot you must still have feelings for them. So, we can break this relationship off right now if you want."

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I wouldn't worry about it. But, if all she wants to talk about is her exes... Than, I would say to her; "Hey since you seem to talk about ur exes alot you must still have feelings for them. So, we can break this relationship off right now if you want."
she rarely talks about her ex's...she only does if we bump into one and all she says is "uggh i hate him so much" or "ughh hes so annoying''

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how often does she run into her exes.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it unless she starts getting sketchy. Remember, girls like good looking guys but they don't stay with a guy just because hes good looking. If you're more spontaneous and confident then you're the man of the relationship.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
W.evs I would get a pic of Jessica Alba and do the same thing.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah don't worry unless she eventually starts acting distant and making bullsh!t excuses for not getting together with you when you want to see her.