Smoothest move getting #s?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post your smoothest way you have gotten a chicks number. Im looking to spice up the way I get mine and am open to anything.

akeith90

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this one girl for about 3 min, just about how her day was and stuff (already knew her name). I pulled out my phone, punched in her name (making sure I spelled it right), and gave the phone to her. They should be smart enough to figure out what you want if it says their name, but there's no number

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did something similiar,chick at work who I had to take a shot at. Took out my phone went to the contacts and hit add new contact and just handed her the phone saying "you know what to do". Anyone else?

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was riding in a back seat of a car with a girl that has a BF. I just handed her my phone at "add contact" screen she punched in her name and numbers without any single word from her or me. My smoothest # close ever.

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
My basic #get is taking my phone out of my pocket, and as I do so, say "Oh, before I forget, what's your number?" right in the middle of a conversation. Then, just type it in, phone back in pocket, and continue with the conversation.

It's only a big deal if you MAKE it a big deal.