Smoking

Exo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here instead of H&F cuz in HS people may hae different reasons for smoking(ie, just to not be too weird when chillin with random people). If you smoke, and got it under control then GJ! If not then tis could be your "support group".

I go through a pack or so a day, never realised how bad it was til a few days back I was out. I had MONSTER headache starting around 6pm and could barely stay either awake or asleep(hard to describe but sumed up : BAD). From then on I've cut down to 5-8 cigs a day and I think thats cool. I have one when I wake, a few during the day and (if I can) one or two at night.

Orignally I got into the habbit of pack a day from plain boredom. Now I just have a glass of water. Please fell free to share your experiance.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't smoke, and I'm really happy about that. I'm not here to bag on you for your smoking, but simply to remind you that it's not really worth it. I highly suggest you slowly cut it down bro, because it's not worth it health-wise, relationship-wise, etc etc etc down the road. You smell like sh*t afterwards (my dad smokes a lot and just sitting next to him makes me feel queasy due to the cigarette smell stuck on him.) and it only does the worst to your body.

But you pick up water instead, and as a fellow DJ, congrats..unless you still do smoke =)

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't smoke, never have. Most girls don't smoke in HS and most girls are interested in guys who don't smoke.

I say, if you do smoke, don't smoke the whole pack infront of people you want to impress, namely girls in your HS.

I also have to agree with you Mighty, I like when girls smoke. It can make them look sexy. However if they smoke a pack a day that just turns ugly.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Trainee_10
I don't smoke, never have. Most girls don't smoke in HS and most girls are interested in guys who don't smoke.

I say, if you do smoke, don't smoke the whole pack infront of people you want to impress, namely girls in your HS.

I also have to agree with you Mighty, I like when girls smoke. It can make them look sexy. However if they smoke a pack a day that just turns ugly.
Step one...youre not trying to impress anyone at all. Glad we got that outta the way.

Step two...no one is gonna smoke 20 cigs in front of someone.

Dude, i know what you mean, smoking when bored is sh*tty. I do the same thing, just not a whole pack. Ive been sick for two days so i havent had any. Go me.

DonSonnySagliani

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you smoke, u shouldn't quit just because of girls (dont try to impress them), but either if u dont, you shouldn't start because it harms u.
Anyway I smoke since i was 12 and it always caused me trouble at the gym, so I would tell anyone NOT TO SMOKE !

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I don't understand how a woman smoking is "sexy." That's a huge turn off for me and I know some guys would agree on that one.

A woman smoking is only sexy in the movies...but in REALITY, smoking women are UGLY, no matter how HB9 or HB10 they are.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by j8snx1
Haha I don't understand how a woman smoking is "sexy." That's a huge turn off for me and I know some guys would agree on that one.

A woman smoking is only sexy in the movies...but in REALITY, smoking women are UGLY, no matter how HB9 or HB10 they are.
If you smoked you would understand.

Exo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm maintaining about 10-12 a day now. Can go with 5 but DAMN, it's just a hard habbit to break. Whenver I'm alone, just sitting around listening to some tunes I run down to my room and grab a pack and matches. Dont even realise till I'm like 1/4th way through. Then I like have another 2.

IMHO, in HS anyway smoker chicks exhibit a lot of confidence and indpendence from the crowd that em sexy in my eyes anyway.

Say does anyone actually smoke like a whole bunch just to impress? Smoked 6 B&H lights a while back in one go on a bet.

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't smoke. But I used to chew tobacco.

I started looking at it this way.

Why do people smoke? What BENEFITS does smoking give them?

None at all. It's terrible for you and others (At least when I chewed I wasn't hurting anyone else), doesn't look cool, costs a lot, it just sucks.

Same with chewing. I thought I chewed for the taste. Thought about it, and realized how ****ing stupid I am. I can chew gum instead and not ruin my health. There's always a hidden reason behind things. I started because my friends were constantly chewing on the ****, and I just liked how it tasted, next thing I know, I was with them chewing all the time and got addicted. I ended up quitting after a year. Haven't done it since.

"IMHO, in HS anyway smoker chicks exhibit a lot of confidence and indpendence from the crowd that em sexy in my eyes anyway".

Exo. How does it display confidence? I don't see why. Can you elaboarte??? To me it's the opposite. They lack it. They're doing it because everyone else is.

It DEFINATELY doesn't display independence. Independence is being able to do something on your own and not having to rely on anyone. You're your own person. If you think that smoking is a way you achieve "independence", you're totally mistaken. I hate to say this, but that statement was stupid. It has an intellect level of 0. You gain independence when you learn to accept a moderate amount of responsibily successfully.

Look. I'm not trying to rip at you at all man. My sister (17) smokes, asks me what I think of it, uses the same excuses when I give my opinion, and I tell her the same damn thing. Really, quitting is totally up to you, and if smoking makes you happy, then so be it.

I personally don't let anyone smoke around me and politely ask them not to anywhere near me (ie. not being able to see them, or smell it) if they want to hang out with me. It's just a matter of respect I feel.

And if you're wondering, I'm 20. I was just browsing the HS Forum too see if there was decent stuff I could use for myself in here, stumbled accross this, and am giving you this advice/opinion from someone who's olders perpective.

Hope you (and other ppl) at least think about this.

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by habdragon08
Is it harder to stop mastrubation, or stopping smoking?

Im just curious
For most people, probably smoking. :crackup:

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never smoke cigerettes, i just smoke weed once in while (usually in a bong)

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoking a pack a day is bad for your health an for your pocket.

I smoke only at partys, because it really makes me dizzy and I dont have to buy so much alchool.

If I smoked more then I wouldnt probably get dizzy and that would ruin it all.

Exo

Don Juan
Reaction score
No hard feelings man! I'm saying that(roundhere and other 'small town' areas I'd imagine) that there's a sort of taboo about chicks smoking. Spose it's diferent outside of HS cuz girls tend to have stricter parents,etc.

Smoking is wayy harder to quit than wanking dude! I havent masturbated in days,. BTW only had 4 yesterday(player equator)

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pack lips.
i haven't read any of the thread..but i like to pack lips more than smoking.
ha