Smoking?

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick question. Will smoking in some way impede one's bulking/cutting plans?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how much you eat. Smoking is an appetite suppresant I believe.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iT's not as bad as alcohol but it is bad...........yeh and even badder for bulking b/c of appettite suppressant(but im still hungry as **** so dunno)

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoking will shorten your breath. Since you'll be bulking you'll most likely not be doing cardio.

Since you won't be doing cardio, and thus not being in "perfect" shape (as far as your lungs go), and you'll be smoking...

the second you have to give a long run for some reason you'll be fvcked.

And for cutting, you won't be able to run/jump/swim as much.

Of course this is about frequent smokers.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course this is about frequent smokers. [/B]
I never really knew that much about the dangers of smoking. (Didn't listen to my mom's speeches.)

So casual smoking (like say, half a dozen a week or so) won't really hurt that much, aye?

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Half a dozen a week isn't that bad...but then it'll turn into 7-9 per week, then it'll be 12 a week. I'd recommend quitting smoking first before you do any type of exercise. Besides, smoking is bad for your health and many girls don't like it.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem with smoking is addiction.

Quit while you're ahead or you'll find yourself smelling like smoke all the time and spending money you could be spending on someting else.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it's really hard for me. i'm always catching for air if i'm just walking a bit fast or uphill. but soon i will cut and start running around =O

never start smoking!:)

Blowfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your still social smoking... don't go for like 3 a night or something, it really ****s you up...

My performence during cardio (running) decreased a little today because of that. So i'ma quit.