smoking weed=confidence loss

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently given up smoking weed and within a week i feel more confident much more. Has anyone else had experience with this? or is it just me?

E

easyjim

pot holds me back with women more than anything else. congrats on deciding to quit for yourself.

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think that the pot itself caused you to lose confidence. I think societies attitude towards pot made you feel like it's unacceptable, so once you stopped you felt more like a member of society.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be stickied. Pot is the polar opposite of alcohol. Alcohol can take your confidence to new heights, and pot will make it fall lower than it's ever been before. HOWEVER. If you mix pot with alcohol in the right amounts, you can get the best of both worlds.

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
really don't think that the pot itself caused you to lose confidence. I think societies attitude towards pot made you feel like it's unacceptable, so once you stopped you felt more like a member of society.
Couldn't disagree more. The weed is COMPLETELY To blame. Its just a fact that THC has a very real potential to make one extremely paranoid and anti-social. Or on a lesser degree, just lazy.

It doesn't happen to everyone, but it definatly happened to me. Basically if something is slowing you down, essentially handicapping you towards reaching your goal... WHY CONTINUE DOING IT?????

Good idea quitting

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My DJ friend smokes weed all the time and he uses it as a social bond with many chicks in our group. It's a social activity after all.