Smiling too much?

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often wondered how much smiling is too much? I know a smile is like a beam of sunshine, but if you smile too much you look like an uber dork.

I do pretty well with girls and I notice I smile a lot, not like all the dam time but whenever Im either being sarcastic, telling a joke, or generally making her laugh. Basically whenever she's laughing I smile. Sound like too much? Just right? Not enough (doubted)?

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm the king of smiling. Like literally if anyone looks at me i'll smile at them. I remember one time a cop pulled me over and I was smiling though trying not to and hes like "whats so funny" I can't count the ammount of people that have told me I smile to much. But its usually a positive reaction. Its better than looking like a hard ass all the time.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm the king of smiling
i smile a lot, too, but that doesn't mean it's a good thing. I think the op may have a point.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its definately better than not smiling enough, though.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah, smile as much as you can. Think about the coolest guys you know. They ALL smile a lot. I don't think there's too much thing as smiling too much. I don't know where this "stand in the corner and look tough" thing came from, but a lot of guys do it. Oh well, more chicks for us! :-D

Jason88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had this problem. For me, it's a constant struggle to smile...atleast more often.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the most natural players I know smiles a lot when he's with girls. So it can't hurt your game.

WhiteSoledShoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the smile is natural, then it will give off the positive energy behind it. Smiling is contagious, and says nothing but you are confident and comfortable in your current position (again thats if it's NATURAL).