Smart DJs opinion wanted

Coupe De Grace

Reaction score
Hello

just needed some advice i'll just give a brief overview of the scenario that took place and if it was you what would you have done?

At a party i was gaming one girl at first, during half way through this party i played a little mind game on her. The game was bet on a dare, whoever lost had to do whatever the winner requested. In my head i was going to bet on a kiss but couldnt spit it out. She got scared and didnt want to do a dare but carried on playing the game anyways HAHAHA, as i presented her with this mind game obviously she could not guess the answer.

She pleaded for me to tell her the answer but at i refused to insisting her try harder as she was seemed smart. Then i opened up another set of 4 girls and one guy incoporating them in the game. They all could not guess it and became curious of the answer, as the guy left i was left with these 4 girls. The orignial girl left because i didnt tell her the answer. i was left with the new 3 now.

After changing the topic to create some comfort and attraction, asking about the wildest things they've done and getting their opions on stuff i found out two the girls had pashed each other before. I brought back the question they all gave up and insisted on doing a dare. I then got greedy and presented them with a Fourway kiss but two refused while one girl remained keen. I was annoyed as they refused hahaha, BUt kept my coool, the girls remained conversating with me but i didnt know where to go from then. One girl was especially keen on knowing the answer flirting with me one of the two who refused to kiss. My drunnk mate had givin the freaking answer away. I just made conversation from then on, the orginial girl did return every now and then but i had been disturbed by two other guys and i couldnt hold her.

Should i of have just kept targeting the orginal girl?
Tried to get with the keen girl?
Or keep working on the three to redeem myself.

Thanksss

Last edited:

JLance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool man.

I would have isolated the girl that you kissed. She seemed most into you.

Sometimes you can game two or three girls at the same time and treat them like one entity. Other times one girl from the group will be into you. When that happens just isolate that one girl and game her.

JLance

Coupe De Grace

Reaction score
i seee im still young and learning ahahaha but yeah one of the guys who was an issue was drunk and interfering m game. At a point he knocked a table and spilt some drinks on my jeans. On top of that while i was talking to two girls he slapped me, i grabbed him and put him up against the fence but he was pretty drunk and he is my class so i let it slide. I havent really learnt how to mange other guys who interfer any tips on how to shutdown and eject other guys who are trying to interupt.