slipping her my number

tomcat2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Fellow DJs, DJ's in training and Sarges,
I need some more advice before I make this move. There is this girl in my class that a planning to ask out ( and eventually nail). However, she is crowded by a group of people, or never in my class. I know the methods, and not to over think(psyche out) blah blah blah. I was thinking of trying another method: should I just slip her my number, as in leave it on her desk, to acknowledge that I have some attraction and tell her who I am, or do it the traditional way, strike up a convo, ask if she single and then ask her out. Any ideas would appreciated. Bottoms Up! Cheers!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no man dont slip her ur number... in most of those cases they will NEVER call back.. 86 percent of the time..
girls will only phone u back if their interest level is SKY ROCKET>. which in ur case hers isnt.. this is what u do.

next time u see her with a crowd... slowly walk up be grab her arm lightly and pull her away and be like hey i gotta talk to u for a second...

she will be suprised, thinking. wtf is going on.

then u introduce urself, talk to her for a while. 2-5 min. depending how much time u got. make her laugh. then get her number.. dont ask for it. get it.

demand it.

this will show u that u are interested in her and u got balls to handle her.
if she doesnt give in.. move on simple is that

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
no man dont slip her ur number... in most of those cases they will NEVER call back.. 86 percent of the time..

true. But I'd say its more like 87 and a half percent of the time. :crackup:

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
true. But I'd say its more like 87 and a half percent of the time. :crackup:
umm...
:| you're a special kind of crazy...

...we need more ppl like you in here! :rockon: