Slippin

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I let myself slip and let the woman gain control. She's playing Miss Independent like she doesn't need me or anything and I finally started letting it hit my nerves. So I try to put two days a week away to see her and now shes playing games with that. Need some role reversal tips on this. I'm usually the one who cares less, so this one is new to me. Ain't nobody got time to be stressin.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact. But don't let her think that you're playing games. Actually DO something to make yourself busy.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the trip im currently taking out of town until later tonight? Wink wink. Ok maybe my game isnt off. Just slipped a little. Really like the chick just dont want to not be in control.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you have to start shifting your interests away from her. Start going out by yourself or with friends. Try online dating to get a couple dates going.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
No contact. But don't let her think that you're playing games. Actually DO something to make yourself busy.
+1. This is the only solution.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEPA said:
So I let myself slip and let the woman gain control. She's playing Miss Independent like she doesn't need me or anything and I finally started letting it hit my nerves. So I try to put two days a week away to see her and now shes playing games with that. Need some role reversal tips on this. I'm usually the one who cares less, so this one is new to me. Ain't nobody got time to be stressin.
Nepa,

What makes you think that she's ONLY "playing"? What if you discover that she IS independent and doesn't need you?

Do you think that will make you want her MORE or LESS?