Slight Problem

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know im gonna sound like an AFC, so i dont care if i get flamed or not. i have always had a problem with self confidence. i never talk to anyone, i just kinda wait for someone to talk to me. it all started when i was about 12-13, and whenever i would talk people would laugh at me no matter what i said. and i have never been able to talk ever since. any self confidence boosters?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Speechless* Why would they laugh? Did ya tell jokes or was the **** you said that ****ed up?

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Maybe you were just "one of those kids" that they looked at and thought of as inferior. Let me share with you some knowledge...

The foundation of self confidence comes from 1) what you think of your physical presence (voice, face, hair, amount of muscle) and how people respond to it - 2) the achievements that mentally build up your confidence which also ties in to the fact with how much you feel you know in life.

To build up this foundation, work out. Get a new hairstyle, no untidy hair. No nasty unibrows. Get buff.

Then start taking up multiple hobbies. Keep yourself busy at all times with the friends you currently have. Network, and meet your friends' friends. Etc. When this happens, you begin to have options from this circle in which you may choose from. From those option, pick the friends you would like to have closest. Build up. Get confident.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
*Speechless* Why would they laugh? Did ya tell jokes or was the **** you said that ****ed up?
no. i just tried talking about normal stuff, and thats when i started getting laughed at.