Slept with a girl on first date but didn't f***, how to get her respect?

ngdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seduced a beauty and got her back in bed on the first date, but despite her being playful, I didn't have full on sex with her.

You don't have to tell me how this killed her respect for me. We made out since then and such but we're in the friend zone now and everything became less sexual. And she no longer texts me.

The good news is that I don't keep in contact with her that often, maybe once a week a short and flirty text which she's receptive to. And I see her in person even less often. Lets just say she gave me a bit of a second chance last time I saw her in person but I acted not interested and told her I had to leave because I had plans with someone else.

Next time I see her I will see things through to the finish line. I'm planning to tell her how she's just a friend, talk dirty and physically act as if she's a gf.

What are your thoughts guys?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
The fact that you are keeping your distance is good but from what you told us here she seems uninterested in you. If you had her in bed on the first date if she liked you she wouldve banged you! Think about it.

But ill advocate this advice like I always do "getting out of the friendzone takes much more work than it is worth in the end."

Seems like she is trying to string you along .... why else wouldnt she go all the way while you two were already in bed ... more to the story?

ngdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
The fact that you are keeping your distance is good but from what you told us here she seems uninterested in you. If you had her in bed on the first date if she liked you she wouldve banged you! Think about it.
Let me clarify, she's foreign and from a culture that expects the men to make the moves. She stripped to practically nothing and we were rolling around in each others sweat all night, she didn't stop any of my advances. She grabbed one of my nipples, etc... I had my hands under her lingerie. So foreplay was on, I just didn't take it to the next step. That's my job as a man, especially with a foreign girl. My screw up.

But ill advocate this advice like I always do "getting out of the friendzone takes much more work than it is worth in the end."
It's worth it if you succeed, finding new women was relatively easy for me a few months ago. But it's going to be more difficult than getting out of the friend zone for a little while.

Seems like she is trying to string you along .... why else wouldnt she go all the way while you two were already in bed ... more to the story?
This problem commenced the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th times we were together and such. She'd actually say stop. Translation of stop is you're doing it wrong.

I really want to try to get this one out of the friend zone because I am SMARTER now about the friendzone than ever in the past. Every time that happened to me, I learned not to repeat my mistakes. I've spent hours reading stuff like this site and talking to my buddies.

She's depressed and not happy with her life, so that should be an opportunity.

I want to do battle with the friend zone and I intend to win.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
If you want too I won't stop you, I'm not an expert on getting out of th e friend zone since I never bother with it. Some other members will help you out though. But damn man why didn't you rip those panties off on the first date!!!!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ngdonjuan said:
It's worth it if you succeed, finding new women was relatively easy for me a few months ago. But it's going to be more difficult than getting out of the friend zone for a little while.

I want to do battle with the friend zone and I intend to win.
If you have to wait for it, its never worth it. New one is always easier than the escape.
Sounds like you fvcked up real bad.

Just my 2c... Best of luck, keep us posted buddy.:up:

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
If you want too I won't stop you, I'm not an expert on getting out of th e friend zone since I never bother with it. Some other members will help you out though. But damn man why didn't you rip those panties off on the first date!!!!

Yeah man, what made you not push it all the way? Im not busting your balls but if shes in your bed (regardless of culture) and you had your hand in her stuff you shoulda torn her clothes off and smashed her.

I think since you didnt make the move she was turned off and friendzoned you....from personal experience you get one chance to display if your an alpha male or a beta male...since you didnt go for it...you put yourself in her eyes as a beta male.

Friendzone is brutal to get out of. Personally not worth the headache...live and learn from your mistakes and dont repeat them...GL brother!

seagula

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always take it further dude they like when you say your not gonna have sex with them but still if shes on top and making out with u half naked staring into your eyes while shes waiting for you to start peeling off her clothes.

I'm so clueless half the time at approaching girls but **** like this seems it should be natural.