Sleeping with the hottest girl is certainly not the best, choose wisely gentlemen

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I'm sure this isn't new news for a lot of men reading this, but this is something I've discovered today. So, I thought I'd share.

Basically, the most physically attractive girl, and by this I mean the girl that you find the most physically attractive (because we all know beauty is subjective and one's opinion of it varies from person to person), is more than likely going to be the worst sex you have ever had.

For one thing, the slightly less attractive girls, per say the 7s & 8s as opposed to the 9s & 10s, have a far more pleasant odor. I kid you not gentlemen, the girl with whom I am in a LTR with has a pleasant natural body odor, which actually turns me on; and she's a 7 on a good day.

Forget odor, you can be rest assured that the 7s & 8s are far tighter, far more horny, because they aren't getting as much as the 9s & 10s.

Let's move on swiftly to one's own performance, its likely that you've built up better rapport with a 7 or 8 than a 9 or 10, purely because the 7 or 8 will have less of an ego thing going on, and will be more of a pleasure to talk to than a 9 or 10, where you will have to spend the majority of time neging them, chasing them or whatever else, which will just end up leaving you frustrated as opposed to relaxed and ready to enjoy the experience.

Moral is lower your standards a bit and you'll have more fun.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
Ok so I'm sure this isn't new news for a lot of men reading this, but this is something I've discovered today. So, I thought I'd share.

Basically, the most physically attractive girl, and by this I mean the girl that you find the most physically attractive (because we all know beauty is subjective and one's opinion of it varies from person to person), is more than likely going to be the worst sex you have ever had.

For one thing, the slightly less attractive girls, per say the 7s & 8s as opposed to the 9s & 10s, have a far more pleasant odor. I kid you not gentlemen, the girl with whom I am in a LTR with has a pleasant natural body odor, which actually turns me on; and she's a 7 on a good day.

Forget odor, you can be rest assured that the 7s & 8s are far tighter, far more horny, because they aren't getting as much as the 9s & 10s.

Let's move on swiftly to one's own performance, its likely that you've built up better rapport with a 7 or 8 than a 9 or 10, purely because the 7 or 8 will have less of an ego thing going on, and will be more of a pleasure to talk to than a 9 or 10, where you will have to spend the majority of time neging them, chasing them or whatever else, which will just end up leaving you frustrated as opposed to relaxed and ready to enjoy the experience.

I pretty much disagree with everything in your post.

Firstly, Odor...WTF is that all about, and how did you come to that conclusion!?

Secondly, you are making huge generalisations in my opinion. You cant lump all 7's and 8's and all 9's and 10's into a particular category.

I've found stunning chicks to be very pleasant, and uglier chicks to have the ego b!tch shield etc.

And the moral of your post...lower your standards!?.....that is the worst advice I have ever heard!!! No man, infact no-one should lower their standards or ever settle for second best!!!! EVER....in terms of girls, or in the bigger scheme of things, in life!!!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Retarded post. My ex is an HB9. Pvssy smelled and tasted better than anyone elses. She was more comfortable with herself, so was willing to do ANYTHING, and the fact that she was SO hot, made me enjoy doing things to her i wouldnt do with most other women. Noones been able to compare to her in any way yet.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another contender for what seems to now be the coveted 'worst post ever made' title

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok now that we are on the subject I have a few questions. any woman who is clean and takes a bath or shower at least once a day, is her pvssy ever going to have a odor to it that is not pleasant. how many of you guys actually meet woman who have clean bvtt holes and pvssys enough that you can eat it without a smell or unpleasant taste. just like a nuetral smell or taste. I knew a woman once who her stuff never smelled at all even after 5-10 times of sex. not once did it have any kind of odor, even when she was on her period. what are the odds off this kind of stuff? I know it is kind of off subject, but I have been wondering this?

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
WORST. POST. EVER.

styleman said:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FAIL. Games theory does not apply to sexual performace. Skill in the bedroom and attractiveness are mutually exclusive.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
nobody has an imput on my questions?
Most women who are shaved and showered dont have much of a taste or odor. Depends on their diet. All I know is the less hair, the better, and the better her diet, the better she is. Nowadays more girls shave, but most girls also eat crappy too, and it comes out.

I dont know what he odds are though.