Size 16 makes it to the finals of Ms England

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's uhh, interesting? Is England doing that bad? (goes to orbitz and cancels flight to England.)

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they should also let a fat guy win Mr Universe.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fark man, I was just having my breakfast! Urgggghhhhh.

lol look at this fat chick's comment:

Bravo to you! It's about time beautiful, shapelier woman are admired and used as role models. She's chosen not to be an anorexic or bullimic, and actually is content with herself. She is beautiful inside and out!

- Amy, Elizabethtown, PA, USA

Ingeniarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least with an ugly chick with a good body you can take her from behind.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Ingeniarius said:
At least with an ugly chick with a good body you can take her from behind.
With a chick with a good personality, you can close your eyes for the 30 half a week that your actually having sex but you can't ignore her personality for hours on end.

Ingeniarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
With a chick with a good personality, you can close your eyes for the 30 half a week that your actually having sex but you can't ignore her personality for hours on end.
That's very true. But this is the Miss England contest, not a personality discussion.

In real life, it boils down to finding a girl with a good personality and good looks, giving the personality more emphasis. comic_relief did it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note to self... Scratch the UK from the list of places that have more attractive women than the US.

I should have done that long ago...

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And hell, I understand that beauty is subjective and all but 16??? If we're going big MAYBE a 10-12

(and after looking at the pic again, I'd say she's either 18-20)

Ingeniarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
This is what happens when feminism takes over society and then decides to use their own definition of beauty.

She probably got a great personality.....

It just makes fat chicks feel better. There was a song not too long ago

.."a whole lot of woman needs a lot more man" or something of the sort. It's not ok nor healthy to be overweight.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Well technically, Mrs Universe or Ms Whatever has traditionally been JUDGED on personality and overall character and not looks. However looks have always been the most important factor.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
And hell, I understand that beauty is subjective and all but 16??? If we're going big MAYBE a 10-12

This is what I was thinking. This woman could be very attractive is she was a bit more healthy, and brought her weight down to a normal level...

The message this sends, is that women do not need to improve themselves, even for health reasons, and that having personal goals is pointless because women should be loved and admired for doing nothing to better themselves.

Remember guys, self improve is up to us now. So..let's hear a few more "you go girl!!" cheers, then we can go back to focusing on our own personal goals and achievements.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was better in the dress. I say next up, Sean Sherk wins Mr. Olympia @ only 155 lbs.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Man said:

I think she's be super hot if she was a 12. She's actually got a good face and a decent body, she's just got a little too much body.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just turned 17. I thought she may have had a couple of kids or somethin but that's not good for a teenager.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
haha, her age is equal to her clothing size.
Talk about a comedy/tragedy dichotomy... :nervous: