Situationn

anx1ety

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm using this whole don't talk to her first, find other things to occupy your time with, don't make her think she's like the center of your universe method..and she's now asked me 3 times if somethings wrong. I keep saying no. Should I be saying something else? Should I tell her I've felt unwanted? Do I just stick to no?

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you just stop doing this? :p Ok don't make her think she is the center of your world! She shouldn't be anyway!

Just give a break and don't get to the opposite side! Do be a busy man, Do have priorities greater than her, but she exists in your kingdom too! You have let her in, give her some attention!

For example, if you make her feel for 1 time that she is special, no gifts no love talking, just make her understand that you have a nice time while being around her she would stop asking staff like that, while knowing that you are a busy man and she is not the 1st priority!

Everything should be done within some logical lines! Don't pass those lines or you'll get the wrong conclusion...

Reaction score
Tarzan say to young Anx1ety warrior: Do not be little pansified nancy boy with you Jane and be her shoulder to cry on! Be MAN and disappear! No more communication! Or.....she will trade her tears on your shoulder and make you her Kleenex! ...And Tarzan no have to tell you what happen with use Kleenex! Unga!