Situation w/ F buddy

l23

Don Juan
Reaction score
SO here's the thing
I was going 2 a party this week end near where my f buddy lives. My plan was 2 get other chicks n have fun, so I didnt tell her that I was going there oand she didnt say anything either. So when I got there, I saw 2 of her friends, but I was like w/e she won't show up. 1 hour later, I was outside talking 2 some people, and I saw her walking in the party w/ some dude, not holding hands or anything like that. She saw me n she automatically freaked out, shee looked very nervous n confused. I just smiled at her, waved n said "hey". she said "hey" n walked in. When I walked back in, I just ignored her n just had fun. The next day, her on a pic where the guy was squeezing her boobs, n later on she either took it down or untagged herself.
I didnt sweat it cuz she's not my gf so she's free 2 do w/e she wants, n as far as I know, that guy can even b her bf...
She's really hot, n I still wanna keep fcking her, n I'm planning 2 act like nothing happened. However, I just wanna hav sex w/ her less n make getting w/ other chix my priority. I also dont wanna make her feel bad about the whole situation.

ANy suggestions...

Thanks

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling her up this weekend for a booty call and not mentioning the party at all will put her mind at ease. Thats what I would do.

Easing out of her and hooking up with new girls is up to you.

Ready_2_Rock

Reaction score
Sounds like she is playing the same game as you, so I would switch spots for a min and think " if it was the other way around how could she keep things the way they were?" I personally agree with Five To One, id just call and arrange something and see where that goes if its still good nothign needs to be fixed. But if things are screwed up time for plan b.