Sister's girlfriend thinks I'm cute

groundzero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ya'll I'm a newbie, with a newbie question. Ok here is the scenario. My sister is gay, and she has new girlfriend that comes over alot for the past few weeks now. She's about 4 years older than I am. I'm 24 and she's about 28. She always say that I'm cute everytime I get home. Or how cute I look with what I'm wearing. This is really strange because im getting mixed signals here. What does she mean when she say that i'm cute. I mean I would bone her if I had the chance to. What kind of message is she sending me? open to any suggestions.

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont....

Think of it as a gay guy.....there very open and thats why women love them.....no sex involved and there talking to a 'guy'

I doubt shell ever do anythgin with you unless she stops being gay which sounds pretty cool

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you so hard up that a gay chicks words are getting you all excited? Who cares. First of all it's your sisters girlfreind or fb. Secondly she is a gay chick.

Say thank you to her compliments and keep on stepping!

groundzero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CraigMack
Are you so hard up that a gay chicks words are getting you all excited? Who cares. First of all it's your sisters girlfreind or fb. Secondly she is a gay chick.

Say thank you to her compliments and keep on stepping!

Oh of course I keep on stepping, I'm just curious because she is always saying that everytime I step into the room. I kind of get annoyed from it. but then again, I would bone the **** out of her. IMO.

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
do you have pictures of your sister and her lesbian ho kissing. i want to beat off to your sister's cute face

groundzero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darthsidious
do you have pictures of your sister and her lesbian ho kissing. i want to beat off to your sister's cute face

I don't but do you mind if I beat off and bust a nut on your moms face? :D

strids97

Don Juan
Reaction score
have fun with it

Hey guys...atleast be respectful to him...I've been in your situation before..., chances are she's trying to bring your confidence up, to see what kind of girls you would bring around for her to look at...then watch her make passes at them...LOL, but seriously....if she keeps doing it...just ask her whats on her mind...maybe she's bi and wants to have fun with you and your sister...hopefully not at the same time....but wouldn't it be fun to know that your boning your sisters girlfriend? if so...make sure you bone her good!!!!