signs?

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I like this girl who is 3 years older than me (I am 17 she is 20) and we work together and hang out alot on free time and for some reason she is the unexplainable that she isn't hot at all but she attracts me.. well anyways she's been doing things lately like that say she maybe me interested in me..
1) we hold eye contact alot
2) I touch her and she says it sent chills down her back
3) she always says hello by saying "hello my love"
4) when I accidentally touch her hand she asks why I am trying to hold her hand..

I am unsure if these are signs and since we are friends how shoudl I go about increasing our relationship status.

Thanks!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're definitely signs of one kind or another. Since she's older than you she may just be playing around... or she may be into you.

...but BTW fooling around at work sucks. It only leads to bad things, unless you don't see her much at work.

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah.. well how should I go about finding out if she is really intertested and if we wants to take it further..

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
'How do I find out if a girl likes me if I can't do it at work..."
Well...I don't know, get your pet raccoon to take her out on a date....?

-_-, comeon, you knew the answer to that when you thought of typing that one up.

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
also another thing is her bday is coming up and she asked what i was getting her i said I dont know she was like are you going to get me a diamond ring? also when I was flirting with another girl and that girl got a little annoying she told me she was gonna tell her to back off her boyfriend.. even tho we arent together.. we chill all the time tomorrow were gonna chill how should i suggest I want a relationship?

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say she's into you.Just establish some control over the situation and see where you stand.Start treating her like she's three years younger than you.You'll find out real quick.Or, like Docs said.Ask her to a movie or on a date.No biggie.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, I had one gold digger try that stunt with me, and she was asking me to buy super expensive cars and stuff (this is high school)...she used me for my awesome math skills.....biatch...

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in teh city yesterday with her and one of her guy friends but I don't know if i should tell her i am interested in her or not because she was telling me on the way back on how that guy that was with us would be her perfect boyfriend blah blah and I got really depressed cuz that kinda blew the signs she threw at me talking about another guy being her perfect guy.. I dont think ill ask cuz im sure it will be rejection

Reaction score
JDMHonduh said:
.....1) we hold eye contact alot
2) I touch her and she says it sent chills down her back
3) she always says hello by saying "hello my love"
4) when I accidentally touch her hand she asks why I am trying to hold her hand..

I am unsure if these are signs and since we are friends how shoudl I go about increasing our relationship status.

Thanks!
Firstly, 20 year old woman do not go for 17 year olds!!! She is "pulling your chain" - her responses are faike!!!!! Listen to her words!!!!!

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do listen and they usually sound deep and genuine. BTW I am alot more mature than most 17 year olds and she comments on that alot. I don't know what to do though.. life is short should I just see what happens and if I get rejected move on?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bout you ask her on a date? Seems like you two get along enough where she'd see you after work on some level. While your on your date you can talk things over with her, see how she feels about you and what not. You should be able to pick up on the signs and get a grip on what she thinks about you.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's trying to get you besotted with her, and enjoys it. You're already thinking about her way too much in my opinion.

Hit her over the head with a shovel and bury her in your yard.

No no, I mean totally cut-off speaking to her in any way that may suggest you're interested in her. I.E. stop chilling with her.

Stop being her little plaything and making her feel desirable by a younger man.

Urrrrrrgh. These women make my skin crawl.

Unfortunately I fail to see a positive in this and don't believe for one second an older woman would be interested in a younger guy for anything other than satisfying her ego by playing a long with her manipulative games.

The Muscly Jerk

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is we do business together (resell things) and can't just cut off contact. also when we speak and ask her what she thinks about me she says she thinks im cool and her voice gets mellower. I don't know what I should do as far as dating hjer.