Signs your being taken for granted? What to do?

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the signs your being taken for granted by a girl/girlfriend?

I have a feeling I MIGHT be

She seems to "expect" certian things from me now, as opposed to understanding I do them because I want to and not because I "have to"
and if I dont do them she will be abit "off" with me.

So how do you go about reversing being taken for granted/under appriciated?

Reduce contact and be less avaliable?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just continue to have sex with her. Which I hope your doing. Detach your self from her emotionally. And don't do the stupid sh!t she expect you to do, if you don't want to.

"Well then shell stop having sex with me!"

Well my friend you should have an abundance of plates, so that when that happens you can be unaffected, and erase and replace. The more plates the better. More girls = less value placed towards pvssy = less taken advantage of, because what they offer (pvssy) is not considered a rare commodity therefore you don't give up your dignity for it. Simple as that.

dignity worth more than pvssy (abundance) = not gunna budge for womens expectations

dignity worth less than pvssy (due to scarcity) = does everything woman wants

Girls take advantage of guys that they know have no other options. Because they know they are the dudes only source of pvssy. Therefore they can get away with a lot of sh1t.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could at least give more insights regarding this. What exactly was the certain things she "expect" you to do? so we are not assuming things here. So we can sort this properly. Thanks

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you need to be specific.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta stand up for yourself, because no one else will, man. In a simplified methodology, you have 2 basic options:

1. Call her up, out of the blue, and tell her to go fück herself. Never speak to her again. Go on with your life and get an actual fantastic girl.

2. Have fun with the situation. You do the exact opposite of what you promise. When confronted you reply with "oh well!".

Let us know how you do.