Should men consider changing their last names when getting married?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny this should come up...

Just yesterday I was at my main plate's house and she was trying out her first name with my last name. Uh oh...

A woman not wanting to take my name would be an absolute deal breaker. But it's very easy for a man to determine very early if she is submissive or not. If she's not, head for the hills, boys.

Her wanting to keep her old name sends a very clear message and is the vanguard of a future of misery unless you're a mangina.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy in university who married his GF and changed his last name to hers...what a beta f@ggot!!!

Of course, 2 kids later he walks in on her banging another guy. Marriage over.

.....of course, ya couldn't have predicted that one eh??????

Probably the most BETA thing a man could EVER do.....it goes against every red pill maxim ever written.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the movie "Two Mules For Sister Sarah"

Nun: Why don't you want to get married?

Clint: Because they'll steal your name and make you stop drinking whiskey!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the handbag ready!

It is little know, that when a man changes his name to his wife's, a 3 foot gremlin comes to your house with a garden shear. You then strip down, and place one foot up on the couch, and the other on the coffee table and perform a wide low-squat. In one quick sweep, the gremlin snips your balls off and your wife catches them in her $3,000 Valentino handbag.

They then both merrily chuckle to themselves shoulder to shoulder before the gremlin runs off grabbing a cookie as he fleas in the process.

This is all true. Look it up.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider it the first in a line of sacrifices she is going to have to make to be under my roof. Her prize is the marriage itself.

If I marry a female i'm basically saying i'm going to care for and support her for the rest of her life. Any failure in this agreement is going to be viewed as my fault regardless of what is what.

My financial obligations.

My money.

My last name.

If she doesn't like it, thank goodness for plate theory!

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Here is something for these silly bytches to think about if they think it is some feminist right to keep their maiden name - it is in all probability THEIR FATHERS name anyway that there Mother took on when she married - have these dumb feminist bytches thought about that?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was a troll thread at first.

At this point in the game, is something like this even going to be a question?

Whatever, you guys can discuss this $hit all you want. If you're even questioning this then you're already fvcked.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
I thought this was a troll thread at first.

At this point in the game, is something like this even going to be a question?

Whatever, you guys can discuss this $hit all you want. If you're even questioning this then you're already fvcked.
Mature DJ has been on SSMM for quite a while.
You are taking this all too seriously - this forum is as much as a bunch of blokes letting off steam as it about all the 'DJ' stuff.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
Mature DJ has been on SSMM for quite a while.
You are taking this all too seriously - this forum is as much as a bunch of blokes letting off steam as it about all the 'DJ' stuff.
Yeah, you're right.

Think I was just blowing off some steam myself. :D

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very good friend that took his wife's last name. His reasoning was that he never met his father because he ejected before he was born so he said "Why keep that guys name whom I never met? I'll take hers"
It worked out good for him and I agree with what he did. I also have to mention that she's submissive and he wears the pants.