Should man accept a girl's decision on a date? Or should he always lead the girl?

TylerDurden92

Reaction score
According to what I know a man should always make the decisions and lead the girl, but what happens if the girl suddenly makes a decision that benefits both of us?

For example if we are walking to a coffee shop, and as we walk next to a park she suddenly says: "lets sit on that bench for a while". Should I keep my plan of the coffee shop or let her get her way and stay there for a while?

Another example: I arranged a picnic with a girl but when the day came the weather was starting to get worse. Just before I texted her to change plans (go for a coffee or something indoors), when she herself sent a message saying it was a bad day for picnic and suggesting a place and time (almost the same I would have decided).

What should I do in these situations? Should I offer something different for the sake of leading? Or risk being a bit too bland and letting myself be leaded?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about being honest ?

Yes. I was thinking of something similar. Like going to X at Y time, but Z at T time will do just fine.

Problem solved.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
It's fine just don't make it a habit.
What this man said!

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, every response so far is bullsh!t. They aren't giving you a proper answer.

If a woman stops to do her thing, you can do it...but for a limited time and you must make SURE that you end up doing what you want--especially early on in the 'ship. Once you get into a relationship you can give ground.

By all means, make her happy and sit on the bench. But afterwards, you're going to the coffee shop, a bar, and then banging.