brad jarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, guys. Well, I moved on from the last girl I liked. To be honest, I'd rather date inside of my school just because of the fact that if I date, out of school, I could get played, cheated on etc. since I'm not always around them. Anyway, there's this one girl who's pretty cool. She's so funny and not bad looking. Not to sound vain or anything, but her exes are definitely not better looking than me, so I feel like I could get her.

Only thing is, my close friend, I guess, used to like her but ended up getting rejected because the girl was embarrassed to be seen with my friend for reasons unimportant lol. But yeah my friend really liked her, and I feel like if I tell my friend that I was thinking about dating her, that we'd drift apart etc.

Another problem is, she just got broken up with for the second time by the same guy, like a week or two ago and she went on a rant the other day about how boys in our school are all the same and are all trash.

Of course, I'm not the same as everyone else but how could I prove this to her or even get her to look my way? We've been friends for years now so am I just wasting my time? And what about my friend?

If someone could help me out that'd be great, thanks again you guys.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a peach. Ex boyfriend in the background and forground for that matter and Wouldn't date your friend because she was embarassed to be with him and hates men.

Good luck with this one. If i was you i would persue higher quality women.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting played and cheated on? Thats what women worry about,you just keep getting numbers man.and imo id hate the chick if i saw her for like 6 hrs adays every day and in the weekend,i will get bored easily.
all the same and
they hate the player/douche but end up falling for him.please for your own benifit,dont let her rant to you about other guys.
Lets wrap it up:1.friendzoned,2.onetits.3.insecure abit.4.not maximising your chances.5.whiteknighting and all that. Final note:dont think that looks are everything,you are better looking,but they wrapped her around thier fingers.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Of course, I'm not the same as everyone else but how could I prove this to her or even get her to look my way? We've been friends for years now so am I just wasting my time? And what about my friend?.
You and this girl have been friends......for YEARS???

Game over.

Move on to the next girl.