Should i tell this girl how I feel on the last day of high school?

Fighter95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill be graduating soon and I will be leaving to college while this girl stays to finish up high school. I always flirted with her throughout the year and we got really close but I never got a chance to tell her how I feel. Anyways do you think i should tell her before I leave or should I not say anything and just move on with life?

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it right now, while there's still school going on. Don't wait so long.
Time is the most precious time in life, and you can't waste it. Every second waiting is a second you will never ever have back. She's waiting for you, make the move.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about instead of "telling her how you feel" you just ask her on a date?

Way easier and sets you up with a chance to kiss her, instead of expecting her to have feelings for you already.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big over done expression of affection like you see in the media/movies etc rarely works out how you want it to. Just ask her out on a casual date, dont make it a big deal because then you're risking her feel embarrassed about the whole thing.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her out, if she goes kiss her, if she not want to out you had your answer, if she don't kiss you, you had your answer, that is all

SyncBoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok 1st off, you shouldn't be searching for anything close to a relationship if you are leaving school. I've missed my chance with wonderful girls by asking them out right before school's out (knowing we'd have no contact during the summer).

2nd, don't tell her how you feel. Show her! I've told girls how I felt about them, and that's gotten me nowhere. Action has gotten me girls. Make a move! Inaction is your worst enemy, especially right now.