Should I talk to girls that I can get but not attracted to?

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so as it goes, I currently participate in 6 different dance lessons, therefor I get to talk to lots of girls who I am interested in but most of them have boyfriends, and then there are other single girls that are attracted to me, but my standards are just above them, and I can only see them as friend, so how should I handle this?

I know for sure I can go out easily with them but there is part of me that is stopping me from going that route, by the way I approach other places too, and am currently dating other girls too, however, its just that I just started this path 6 months ago, and never dated until last month so the concept is still new to me..
I can also get free instant date almost everyday as they serve free vegen food in campus, and its just a matter of getting in the line and doing my thing,

So, how would DJ handle this situation? should I make them friend or should I just avoid them like a plague?

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice makes perfect and UGs are good training wheels. Keep shooting higher though or you will just perfect the art of picking up warpigs.

dj trainee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes!!! Not so attractive girls can have attractive friends.... expand your network brother!!!

HAve you seen that movie "how to be a player"? Hehehe really slack, but they say, go talk to the fat one in the group of girls and her hot friends will think you're a nice guy.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D!ck Ramsey said:
Practice makes perfect and UGs are good training wheels. Keep shooting higher though or you will just perfect the art of picking up warpigs.
Well put!