Should I shave

lilplaya248

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wanting to know what you all think about shaving your pubic area. Should I or should I not. I also heard it itches like hell when it starts to grow back.

Adamacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" and I live in Texas, where everything's b
Dude, it ****in hurts. I was super trashed... I mean super trashed and my friends kept telling me that I'd never get laid with a bush like mine. And I was drunk, horny and on a cruise ship, as bad as this sounds, I didn't even use soap and I wanted to kill someone, anyone just bc it hurt so much the next day. Not my most glorious moment, but yeah, I did get laid that night. The women like it for some reason. The third leg isn't the prettiest thing in the world, so it's kinda like a gift to her if you know what I'm saying. I thought it was crazy at first, I would have never of thought about shaving before, but yes, women love it.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt say 'women love it'. I know for a fact my current gf wouldn't.

Either way, this kinda crap belongs in Anything Else.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to necessarily shave it down to the skin, you can just trim it up a bit. I do shave mine and yes it can itch every now and then but overall no real problems. Also most women when they're giving you a BJ don't want a rainforest full of hair in there face

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yall are little boys for real.

You gotta shave that. I dont go down on a girl with a bush that sh1t either needs to be bald or have some kind of crazy design in it.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Sammo
I wouldnt say 'women love it'. I know for a fact my current gf wouldn't.

Either way, this kinda crap belongs in Anything Else.
she likes the bush down under huh

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adamacker
I mean super trashed and my friends kept telling me that I'd never get laid with a bush like mine.
You should try to stop showing your pubic hair to other guys! No wonder you can't get laid.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i knew this guy once. he used to walk around the beach in his speedo, with his curly bush sticking out in all directions. it was like medusa trying to get out.

needless to say that wasnt pretty, so yeah you should keep it at least neatly trimmed.

and please dont wear speedos.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like an *******, I did a fully body shave once and it was cool for about a minute then hurt like hell for about a week. As for pubes, I trim them down but never shave

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trimming is good but don't trim too short either. I trimmed too short once and it felt like a porcupine scraping against my upper thighs when I walked.

a4k822

Don Juan
Reaction score
gotta shave the sh!t, no matter what. not only because chicks like it better, but because it's more sanitary and feels better.

would you be cool with your gf having a big ass bush? you wanna taste her pubes?? didnt think so....

dont shave it to the skin tho, unless you wanna tuck your d!ck behind your legs and make it look like you have a *****y.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trim it using a #2 or #3 guard. Move up to a #4 or so for your legs... not only is it more sanitary to trim, but it's visually more pleasing.

Here's a quote from a different thread:
Originally posted by diablo
... less hair = less body odor. The less hair you have, the less there is for potentially odor-causing bacteria to adhere to. The more you have, the more body odor you're likely to have...

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think both men and women should shave thier pubic hairs, it is more sanitary plus it is supposed to feel better during sex, better sensitivity when both people are shaved.

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya right
but how tha hell u shave ur balls?
that skin area isn't like your face, so what do u do?

and im thinking about shaving my a$$... i dun like girls with florests down there, neither them...

can u guys give me some hints not to hurt myself while doing?
:(

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Thanks his lucky stars that he isn't follicularly over-endowed*