Should i send this txt to this chick in my class?

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quick bg of this girl: she's in my class, real quiet, doesnt speak out loud, like a 6.5/10 good body. I was talking with her before spring break, she gave me her number telling me i should call if i need help on hw. I called she played phone tag. Never hung out. (But she does leave really nice msgs lol)we get a 10 min break during class, i usually talk with her on break. Today however I walk out the class and she's on the phone, and the hb of the class(like a 8.5/10) calls out to me and we talk for a few mins, this is right in front of the girl im gaming. Finally i end the convo with the hb, and go and sit on a bench like 2 ft from the girl on the phone. She remains on the phone and hangs up when the break is over, and looks over at me and says "aww break is already over". Even when i go inside the class the hb8.5 is still talking to me out loud right in front of phone girl.

Im thinking of just texting phone girl and saying something like "i really wanted to talk to you on break" I dont think i need to be really c&f or anything with her. BtW hb8.5 is off limits she's actually has a kid and a bf.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the bull by the horns, go for it don't stay idle thinking should i txt her...

ring her arrange a date.....

if she flakes next! no point for a 6.5 my friend

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modro said:
Take the bull by the horns, go for it don't stay idle thinking should i txt her...

ring her arrange a date.....

if she flakes next! no point for a 6.5 my friend
alright dudes i may ring her later today or tommorow. Being that its the weekend already when and where should i arrange for?

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you want to bro, your the man take charge of the situation if you want this to happen do so on your terms...

(be careful about prearranged plans she might have though)

I suggest a saying "I am free wednesday evening... etc"