Should I punch him? What does a real man do?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you should not, you should stop let your emotions take over and think with your brain, what you say actually is more a kid thing than a man one.

At first I tought someone was trying to humiliate you or stealing you something then I read after the title and realized how senseless is what you're saying.

So let me guess what happened was something like that:

you: hey bob lets to to ny marathon in few months
him: ok billy let's go.--->

you: you ready for the marathon bob?
him: no I dont wanna do it anymore, I would rather play warcraft
you: your ass is so big that it should be a county with his own sheriff
him: your girlfriend smells and sucks and I would rather die alone---->

him: hey billy how is going, wanna go have a beer toghter?
you: (silence)

you: (ARRR I will punch him to save my honor)

Is that anything similar? Do you realize that maybe through texting he got that you were making playful insults and dont even realized you build up a wwe feud after 2 texts?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a loser. You can dish it out but can't take it, eh? Pathetic, pal.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Colossus said:
No need to punch him at this point but definitely remove him from your life.
^This. You're letting your emotions control you. Sit back, take a deep breath, and look at this more objectively. You and him don't get along. Dump him. Hitting him will solve nothing and create more problems.

You have nothing to prove to this guy.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless he was running his mouth in front of your girl or saying stuff to other people and it made u look like a pansy, if your the Alpha Male you don't need to defend your or your girl's honor, remember most women dont have any honor nor are they deserving of your chivalry . Recognize he is the lesser man, have some empathy as the better man and either cut him out of your life or get out of the kitchen if the heat is too hot for you. And honestly his comment about your girl must of touched a nerve, mb a bit of truth in his comment? And that's what your really mad about? If you had Jessica Alba on your arm and he made the same comment, it would roll right off our back, right? Cause his opinion wouldnt matter at all, since he would be insane?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. why is this POS your friend in the first place

2. lol, YOU STARTED IT. you are just as bad as he is.

both of you need to grow up

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I read, you insulted him first.

Dont start a flame war if you cant take the heat dude.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your loser pathetic friend as you describe him, OWNS YOU!

that's right. you let whatever comes from his mouth run your life and your emotions. you been in this site for how long? and you are how old?

I'm giving you tough love now, are you feeling insulted? are you gonna punch me in the face? or do I need to be as sad and pathetic as your friend first?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FLGuy said:
Unless he was running his mouth in front of your girl or saying stuff to other people and it made u look like a pansy, if your the Alpha Male you don't need to defend your or your girl's honor, remember most women dont have any honor nor are they deserving of your chivalry . Recognize he is the lesser man, have some empathy as the better man and either cut him out of your life or get out of the kitchen if the heat is too hot for you. And honestly his comment about your girl must of touched a nerve, mb a bit of truth in his comment? And that's what your really mad about? If you had Jessica Alba on your arm and he made the same comment, it would roll right off our back, right? Cause his opinion wouldnt matter at all, since he would be insane?

I'm not bothered by what he said especially cause his track record with women is sad.. which I even told him. The point is he referred to my girlfriend in a sexual disrespectful manner.... To me its more about human disrespect than the insult itself.... it bothers me that he can say something vulgar like that about someone I care about. If letting it go makes more of a man than hitting him, then thats the road I will take.

For those who have responded maturely to me, thank you.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I punch only in the moment. I don't sit and think about it!

You're 33, why are you asking other people if you should punch someone else? People will ALWAYS tell you you shouldn't and that's the right answer from someone else. At this point in your life you should know when and when not to punch somebody.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So....is your girlfriend a pig or what? Obviously you got butthurt. You know what they say about hit dogs and howling. Well?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
So....is your girlfriend a pig or what? Obviously you got butthurt. You know what they say about hit dogs and howling. Well?

This coming from someone who got someone knocked and didn't marry her? She must have a been a pig lol so good call ;)

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^

I Can't believe you are 33. You come here crying because somebody insulted your girlfriend and then you go berserk on people who point out the truth.

Did you say you were going to punch him? Haha, yeah, such a vulnerable and sensitive person like you?

Real men don't care about hollow remarks from insignificant people, you could never punch him. You would pis.s your pants out of fear.

And you came here for the attention. You are a woman in a man's body, dude, sorry. Even your signature asks for charity.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
This coming from someone who got someone knocked and didn't marry her? She must have a been a pig lol so good call ;)
obviously she is. If she wasn't you would have said, no dude, she's hot. As for me, I don't believe in marriage, never have. But I'm glad you took the time to stay butthurt enough to research me. So much fail.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
obviously she is. If she wasn't you would have said, no dude, she's hot. As for me, I don't believe in marriage, never have. But I'm glad you took the time to stay butthurt enough to research me. So much fail.
Yeah dude , I sure took a long time to research you lol

I wouldn't believe in marriage either if I knocked up some slvut like you did. You are a real role model lol

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
^

I Can't believe you are 33. You come here crying because somebody insulted your girlfriend and then you go berserk on people who point out the truth.

Did you say you were going to punch him? Haha, yeah, such a vulnerable and sensitive person like you?

Real men don't care about hollow remarks from insignificant people, you could never punch him. You would pis.s your pants out of fear.

And you came here for the attention. You are a woman in a man's body, dude, sorry. Even your signature asks for charity.

wow... I will proceed to kill myself now lol... Keep posting 24/7 dip****

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ask for objective advice about what to do in a personal situation and I get responses trying to insult my girlfriend's looks??? Of course whom none of you have even seen? Of course that wasn't what my thread was even about... The irony of this is that this is supposed to be the mature forum... of course I am the bad guy because I am insulting back those who visit this forum everyday and have major "rep" points

lol... The next time I'll probably read your puerile responses will be in a week when I check this site again. That's called having a life ;)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
Yeah dude , I sure took a long time to research you lol

I wouldn't believe in marriage either if I knocked up some slvut like you did. You are a real role model lol

And....this proves the point. You can dish it out, but you can't take it. Toughen up buttercup. All I did was ask if he was right. What was your response? Nuke the site from orbit. You got a fragile ego thing going on here. I didn't insult your girl, I just asked a question and you internet flip out. THen I troll you a little bit and you flip out some more. Do you not see that as your major problem? You are sensitive like woman. You will probably take that as an insult and flip out some more instead of learning something from it. Then you get in a huff and post this womanly upset crap :

I ask for objective advice about what to do in a personal situation and I get responses trying to insult my girlfriend's looks??? Of course whom none of you have even seen? Of course that wasn't what my thread was even about... The irony of this is that this is supposed to be the mature forum... of course I am the bad guy because I am insulting back those who visit this forum everyday and have major "rep" points

lol... The next time I'll probably read your puerile responses will be in a week when I check this site again. That's called having a life
Wow, your butt hurts so bad you would think it was your first time. Remember, on the internet you don't know my tone, or my intent, you add all of that. And from what I can tell you are the type of person who sees things as attacks on your person. You have a fragile ego. You feel weak. And you feel you have to "destroy" those who make you feel this way. You got work to do son. You are easy to manipulate. I could have kept goading you for days, hell I threw few goads in this post just to see if you are paying attention or not. Good luck.